• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling [Sources] White Message on custom channels

slavi

#define SLAVI32 _WIN32
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
slavidodo
Hello, I have made a channel, actually cast channel.

How can I send white message on this channel?

As far as I know there is much difference between TalkTypes and MessagesClasses.

Code:
sendChannelMessage("[Cast System]", text, TALKTYPE_CHANNEL_R1, CHANNEL_CAST);
This is how I send messages to the channel ( red message).

You cannot send white messages.
Actually I can.

When you open a chat you will see a message in white, means it's available but I don't know the ID.

stop messing around with TEXT_COLOR and shit..... seriously.. they're just defining numbers that's already preset in the sources...
If I were you, I'd test every fucking number I could imagine :) once you find them... THEN... you can create words for them that defines them :)

When I try color types or similar, I actually test 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8........................................... :)

Edit:
Forgot.. what I know, there are color messages in all channels...
If you have a memory reader of some sort try it out, set up a client to show status messages in a private chat and you'll catch your numbers soon enough.

Well, I found in tibia client by decompiling it ( after 5 hours of pain), I found around colored messages, which debuged.

[Note] If you tried number 6 on OTC, it will show white message however this number debugs in Normal Client.

You cannot send white messages.
42acb0d7ac.png

That was taken from the OXServer (10.82), so its possible... But I haven't played another server in that version so I don't know if comes by default in newer clients or something.
Sorry for not beign useful on your search tho.

42acb0d7ac.png

That was taken from the OXServer (10.82), so its possible... But I haven't played another server in that version so I don't know if comes by default in newer clients or something.
Sorry for not beign useful on your search tho.
You are useful, I was about to give up of adding white message, I will try to compile in 10.82 because it may be changed or removed in 10.90.

@Summ Well, i am there heading back to work again on it, so you decide to work on "sendTextMessage" instead of "sendChannelMessage".
@Limos @Ninja any ideas there?

Last edited:
Back