• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

South Park

I Never watch much south park, its never on TV much in England, it used to be on all the time but just lately its been stopping, and the only way for me to watch South park is to download the episodes =(

I like Terrance and Phillip, and all the other Canadians. The two best episodes are when they go to Canada to save Ike and Terrance and Phillip in Not Without My Anus.

butters xD
Lou lou lou .. i got some apples .. lou lou lou .. you gotsome too?

o and eric is funy 2 ... "but maaaaaaa"

NAAAAAAAAA <when he whines lol ... and he owns kyle 4 bein jewish lol
he's like jewish poeple cant play basket ball ..

also when hes negotiating with money and so " ahh man u breakin ma balls here "

I like Satan, he's so gay and awesome, I mean, you gotta love the queers, they're just so amusing.

I love Butters. Hes just so innocent and sad.. so cute ^^
I also love Kenny. hes just.. epic. I mean dieing all the time then the next day hes back! I mean .. its like God.. he dies then comes back to life. I also like the way he talks.. its awesome ;-)

/LotharX

I like the english dude who was in the earlier southpark seasons..Charlie or sumthin.

The funniest episode is Make Love not Warcraft lmao.

Back