• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Spaghetti Code

Codex NG

Recurrent Flamer
Solutions
Reaction score
Aren't you sick and tired of people posting spaghetti code, code which is all jumbled together with no indentation what so ever... or code without code tags...

I see it as a waste of time, and I ignore every thread that has it, the very least you can do is post code in code tags and use proper indentation...

Spaghetti Code
Code:
function onHealthChange(creature, attacker, primaryDamage, primaryType, secondaryDamage, secondaryType, origin)
if cat then eat mouse elseif dog then eat kibbles elseif chinese then eat dog elseif chinese restaurant then serve cat and dog to americans else starve to death end
return true
end

Haha, actually I tend to ignore them to, mostly when they not use indentation and/or not using code tags.
I think, if they cannot read code, they don't care about how the code looks either. It is a shame :(

Back