• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SPAIN] [7.6-CUSTOM] QuestLands

Server Website/AAC
https://questlands.net
Server Address
questlands.net
Server Port
Client Protocol

zyzz7omg

Premium User
Premium User
Reaction score
🚀 Why QuestLands? Here's Why! 🚀

✨ Unique Features: QuestLands offers an extraordinary gaming experience with features you won't find anywhere else, including our exclusive Item Rarity System and Improved Monster AI.
7-1.png

🏆 Daily Rankings & Rewards: Participate in the Infinite Arena, conquer stages, and claim your spot on the leaderboard. Win Infinite Arena Tokens and secure your place in history.
2-1.png

🌪️ Survival Arena: Challenge your guild in epic waves of monsters, including fierce BOSS waves. Will your guild rise to the top of QuestLands?

🚅 Waypoints System: Our convenient teleportation system allows you to swiftly traverse major cities and points of interest, enhancing your exploration of the vast game world.

🔮 Spell Levels: Level up your spells, unlocking their full potential. Experience increased damage, added effects, and much more!
4.png

💎 Fully Integrated Client: Enjoy an immersive gaming experience with Item tooltips, Item linking in chat, and visually distinct rare items. Discover a world of details.

🔥 Long-Term Stability: QuestLands is designed for long-term play. With balanced experience rates, a deflationary economy, and regen rates, we've got exciting updates planned for your ongoing adventure!

📅 Mark Your Calendar: QuestLands launches on December 15th. Register now and claim your free pack. The journey begins!

🎉 Join Our Community: Be part of our Discord community. Share feedback, seek help, provide suggestions, or simply stay informed about QuestLands. Join us at Questlands Discord.

Ready for the ultimate adventure? QuestLands awaits you. Get ready for the journey of a lifetime! ⚔️🌍✨

With love,
Zyzz

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Will try it. Is the chance for elite mobs really 10%? Seems high, but I haven't played it, so..

Great content, it's clear the administrative team on this server put a lot of thought and passion into the server.

Sadly, that same passion will be the same reason this server will suffer in retention. The experience rate is absolutely abysmal, and the team will reinforce this by stating the server is meant to be "difficult." To clarify, the server IS NOT difficult, it's downright boring. Loot is virtually non-existent, there is zero feeling of progress over the hours you'll spend trying to break into level 20. This is apparently working as intended. If experience rate and loot drop was turned up just enough to warrant some progress, then there's a chance the server could grow. The admin team need to balance fun and difficult, because right now it's all agony.

For those outside looking in, the server premiered roughly a week ago with 50 players, as I type this, it's showing 20 online. In the highscores, no one has farmed 1kk experience yet. 700k farmed for 1st, 400k for 2nd.

If you see rates change, play this server. If it stays stagnant, move on.

Sadly, that same passion will be the same reason this server will suffer in retention. The experience rate is absolutely abysmal, and the team will reinforce this by stating the server is meant to be "difficult." To clarify, the server IS NOT difficult, it's downright boring. Loot is virtually non-existent, there is zero feeling of progress over the hours you'll spend trying to break into level 20. This is apparently working as intended. If experience rate and loot drop was turned up just enough to warrant some progress, then there's a chance the server could grow. The admin team need to balance fun and difficult, because right now it's all agony.
People do not have the patient to enjoy a slow progress experience anymore, huh?

If you see rates change, play this server. If it stays stagnant, move on.
I didn't test it, but your statement only made me more certain that the project was well developed and is worth trying.

Way to go, guys!

why do i see people with 90 distance,170def,9mlvl knight with 90 skill...
i was looking at players to get some info about them, when they created accounts/characters and whats their progress but seeing these false infos really confusing.

We are currently in the Open Beta Stage, and we're excited to share that we'll be announcing the Official Release Date for QuestLands OT very soon. For all the latest updates and more information about the game, we kindly invite you to check out our newly revamped Discord Server.
Cheers,
Zyzz

Dear OTLanders,

Exciting news! We're thrilled to announce that we're back in Open Beta, and thanks to your invaluable feedback, we've been hard at work fixing numerous issues, bugs, and polishing up our questlines for an epic gaming experience. 🛠️

As we approach the final stages of the beta, we're entering the last leg of our journey towards the official launch, slated for Mid December. The anticipation is building, and we can't wait to share the adventure with all of you!

Curious about the updates and changelogs? Head over to https://questlands.net for the latest details. Additionally, stay in the loop with first-hand updates and changes on our Discord server: ¡Únete al servidor de Discord 𓆩♱ QuestLands ♱𓆪! (https://discord.gg/dSwNjGKjQH).

Here are some hints about what we've improved—why not test them out for yourself during the beta? 🕹️ Get ready for an amazing journey that awaits us all!

Let's make this launch one to remember. Your support and participation mean the world to us.

See you in the game! 🌟
Zyzz

New Task System
1699616975735.png

New Revamped Dungeon System: You can choose the Difficulty of monsters (higher risk, but better rewards), choose carefully!

1699617016020.png

1699617078127.png

why do i see people with 90 distance,170def,9mlvl knight with 90 skill...
i was looking at players to get some info about them, when they created accounts/characters and whats their progress but seeing these false infos really confusing.

After my first message on this thread, I started playing anyway.
Since than admin and his team worked hard and listened the community in every possible way.
They fixed all the reported bugs-quests, improved server stability, added new content and still continue updating almost everyday.
I'm sure this server will success.
Join discord to see updates/changelogs and try it before the official launch.

great to see this server going back to testing and relaunching.. it has lots of potential imo
good luck! im going to try it out

This server will be great, a lot of changes are being made. The owner is giving lot's of attention to the server.
Got a big backlog with all the reported bugs, suggestions, updates, features and even formula's for certain spells.

Since I'm helping out on the front and back, I can see already big improvements from day 1 until now, almost a month later.

As said before, if you want to keep in the loop, you have to follow the Discord.

questlands_logo_release.png
I just want to BUMP this post to announce that we will be launching on 15th December (next Friday).

I want to take this opportunity to vriefly introduce the Skinning System:
Introducing a brand-new Skinning System with a unique skill progression. Skill up by skinning monsters, obtain valuable materials, and contribute to the player economy. Perfect for Item Upgrading or selling. You can skin virtually all corpse monsters in the game (the ones who normally drop creature products). You have different tiers of knives:
1702218208703.png

But don't just read it, you can already try all of the features in our Beta! Just head to QuestLands.Net create your account and explore, embrace and have fun and get familiar with all the features while waiting for the release! I'll see you there!
Cheers
Zyzz

How's the map is it fully RL map or how many % is it customized?
Cannot tell the % accurately, but there are 10+ custom spawns. In top of that we have added a HUGE whole custom new continent for those who want to rediscover Tibia. Will be accessible mid-game (around level 50-60).
Join us at Questlands and vibe with us the most exciting opening today (Friday 15th) at 18h CET!

Good luck on the opening!
Leveling your spells looks very interesting :eek:

People developing such projects with 0 tibia knowledge should abandon their projects and move on something else
Because no matter how much beta tests you released, still bugged and unplayable

Back