• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SPAIN] [7.6-CUSTOM] QuestLands

Server Website/AAC
https://questlands.net
Server Address
questlands.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
People developing such projects with 0 tibia knowledge should abandon their projects and move on something else
Because no matter how much beta tests you released, still bugged and unplayable
Obviously Trolling around, the amount of bugs we filtered out is a lot. For some reason people just can't except that there are a few bugs...
These will be fixed quickly.

I like this server a lot, it's good that you need to put some effort in to get gains going.
But if you are smart and use the systems that are in game you can get quickly to your goals.

Many South American players, myself and my friends included, find the game unplayable. Despite consistent attempts to log in with the provided client, the updates always fail. This neglectful start, without proper support, raises concerns about the capability of fixing some small issues. Uploading a client without the necessary files for playing doesn't seem practical at all. It's a huge disappointment for those who held some expectations for Questlands.

if monster luring (that was allowed in 7.6) is prohibited in this server, why not disable it in the engine instead of banning players for doing it?

Thank you guys for all your unvaluable feedback!

Many South American players (and worldwide) are playing just fine and smooth in QuestLands right now.

We are constantly adapting, fixing and improving our features. For example today our custom anti-bot system
already banned the first player
!

Despite XP rate being 1x, there are many ways to get easily 1.5x. For example doing our customizable Tasks from Grizzly Adams,
buying a XP scroll using Infinite Arena token rewards, and many more...

But hey, youu don't have to believe me blindly, check all of this, and MUCH MORE features in QuestLands.

Create your account now! and
Join our Discord Server

Cheers
Zyzz

Thank you guys for all your unvaluable feedback!

Many South American players (and worldwide) are playing just fine and smooth in QuestLands right now.

We are constantly adapting, fixing and improving our features. For example today our custom anti-bot system
already banned the first player
!

Despite XP rate being 1x, there are many ways to get easily 1.5x. For example doing our customizable Tasks from Grizzly Adams,
buying a XP scroll using Infinite Arena token rewards, and many more...

But hey, youu don't have to believe me blindly, check all of this, and MUCH MORE features in QuestLands.

Create your account now! and
Join our Discord Server

Cheers
Zyzz

Are you guys going to address the monster luring concerns?

First of all I want to wish you OTLanders a Merry Christmas!!

It's been a week since we released the game to the public, and this is just starting!

I want to take this opportunity to inform you that we will host in QuestLands a Special Christmas Event:
Santa Claus has arrived in the Town! He will be in Thais depot, and also in his native house in Vega. He will exchange Christmas Tokens for many many limited items such as dolls, backpacks and christmas related decoration and so.

santaclaus.png

How do I get Christmas Tokens???
Easy! During the event, that will last from tomorrow Server Save 25/12 until the server save of 7/1, EVERY monster in QuestLands will drop Christmas Tokens, depending on monster tiers (This is extra loot, normal loot will not be affected in any case). At least 1 token is warranteed for every monster.You can also exchange tokens for the Merry Garb Outfits and addons so don't miss the opportunity!

I really wish you happy holidays,
Zyzz

At first it feel like a nice server with nice idea behind it but at current state I unfortunately can't recommend it.
It feels like administration is totally clueless about balance. Server is sort of a chaotic mess of 7.4/7.6 spells formulas and mechanics together with 7.9+.

Admin defends slow and more difficult progress of 7.4/7.6 version but lets look at couple of things that don't make sense, for example:
  • Starting at spell level 6 paladins can create 15 power bolts for 120 mana and, at spell level 8 25 power bolts for 160 mana. Moreover power bolts are buffed from 40 to 50 attack leading to paladins already dealing 400+ damage on like level 40 with 80 skill. Back at 7.4 I believe it was 3 power bolts top for like 200 mana. And mind that runes are x1 and making sds is still 220 mana for x1 charge.
  • It gets worse! From spell level 9 paladin can make INFENAL BOLTS. 10 of them to be exact for 180 mana XD I have never seen or experienced something out of touch to that extent.
  • Knight exori is also buffed in a weird way, current mana cost for it is Level x 2, and a level 30-35 knight with 70 skills can hit 200+ with it. 200+ damage to max 8 targets for 60 mana - balanced, right? And it doesn't stop there as they also get exori gran :)
  • Mages it looks like their damage with runes/spells is around base values and sometimes feels even less than some calculators would suggest thus they feel very lackluster early on compared to what other classes are able to achieve early on.
As you can see we have situation where some numbers are cranked beyond 7.6 environment. Paladins and knights seem to have from newer tibia benefits and significantly boosted damage.
Mage situation feels relatively grim compared to that. Server is low population right now so PvP is not really present but imagine 200+ hits from paladin (probably would be 300-400 with infernal bolt) as a mage and being able to only use regular mana potions healing you for up to 100.

Now take tibiantis for example, it is currently the most accurate 7.4 out there. Now take top 50 players there.
It is 20 EK, 19 RP, 9 MS, 2 ED.

So now imagine this server buffs knights and paladins, and leaves ms/ed weaker.. Sounds like a good idea, what can go wrong right?

Anyway, based on examples above I don't feel like those belong to a low rate environment with how big differences between classes are so early on.

Ppl seem to have tested it on like 200+ characters so I guess later some differences may have lesser impact, but mind you it is x1 rates right now and ppl won't be reaching such high levels any time soon. So right now it is just unbalanced mess which I can't recommend.

Last edited:
Dear TheMyth,

Thank you for your comprehensive feedback on QuestLands. We appreciate your detailed observations regarding class balance and the issues you've highlighted.

Our team is actively reviewing the concerns raised, particularly regarding the balance between classes. We understand the importance of creating an equitable gameplay experience for all classes and are committed to making the necessary adjustments.

We encourage players to share their suggestions and concerns on our Discord platform as well. Your insights are invaluable, and had we received similar suggestions on Discord, we would have taken prompt action.

Please stay tuned for upcoming updates addressing the mentioned concerns. Your feedback is instrumental in shaping the ongoing development of QuestLands.

Should you have additional insights or suggestions, we welcome them with open ears.

Best regards,

Zyzz from QuestLands

Happy New Year!

This year is set to be the QuestLands year. We'll be working tirelessly, delivering the juiciest, most accurate, balanced, and entertaining content with consistent updates. Stay tuned for an exciting journey ahead! Join us at questlands.net.

Server Updates Highlights:

2/1 Server Save:
  • Fixed Explorer Society missions, addressing issues in Beholder, Elves, and Edron cave quests.
  • Mana Leech item requirement swapped Demonic Essence <-> Unholy Bone.
  • Premium players can now request up to 5 tasks.
  • Reworked critical, health, and mana leech chances for improved functionality.

3/1 Server Save:
  • Added rope spot to Venore Dragon Lair path.
  • Introduced stairs to skeletons between Thais and Kazordoon mines.
  • Added 'citizen addons' to Amber in Rookgaard.
  • Fixed Rashid missions and balanced Mooh'tah Warrior loot and spawn.
  • Task scroll bar fixed both server and client-side with bonuses every 100 tasks.
  • Set Blank Rune weight to 1.20oz.
  • Death Penalty adjusted to 9%.

5/1 Server Save:
  • Exori frigo/flam/vis and Ultimate Spells now deal damage over time every 1 second at level 10.
  • Norma in Rookgaard provides the hat feather addon.
  • Revised dungeon daily reset attempts query for proper functionality.
  • Added Rorc products to Grizzly Adams.
  • Set all mounts speed to +10.
  • Adjusted rarity quest chances, aligning them with the website.

8/1 Server Save:
  • IMPORTANT: Adjusted (nerfed) overall monster tier damage by -15% to -20%.
  • Fixed Mana/Health wrongly changing due to amulet and/or ring charges.
  • Swapped ancient stone <-> wereboar hooves for "Atk Speed Percent."
  • Removed broken key ring from cultists, skinning, and Grizzly Adams.
  • Fixed Chondur to accept fresh rats for "The Counterspell" missions.
  • Adjusted (nerfed) "The Many" healing amount to 260-407.
  • Rashid is now fixed for missions, starting today!

Server is going well, don’t hesitate to join! Team is working hard to fix any bugs and add new fun content. If you are looking for rpg style, this is the one! It may seem a little hard at first, but don’t give up.

Thank you for your support!

We're thrilled to share that our team is diligently enhancing the RPG experience – from bug fixes to balancing, ensuring QuestLands offers a truly immersive journey.

Get ready for even more excitement with upcoming content, including map expansions, custom areas, new monsters, items, and engaging events.

Create your account now at QuestLands and join the adventure!

Mini Update - Expanded Ankrahmun Dragon Lair
Greetings, valiant warriors of OTLand! We are thrilled to announce a monumental update in Questlands – the expansion of the Dragon Lair in Ankrahmun! 🏔️✨ Brace yourselves for new challenges, untold mysteries, and legendary rewards waiting to be claimed.

But that's not all! Questlands is not just a server; it's an ever-expanding realm of excitement. We are committed to pushing boundaries and providing you with continuous, thrilling content. This update is just a glimpse of what's to come. Expect not only bug fixes and system improvements but a relentless drive to EXPAND all content for your ultimate gaming experience!

But don't just gaze upon the excitement – immerse yourself in the adventure! Create your account, dive into the expanded Dragon Lair, and claim your place in the epic saga unfolding in Questlands. The realm awaits your valor, so join us now for an unforgettable journey!

Captura de pantalla 2024-01-13 174728.png

Captura de pantalla 2024-01-13 175147.png
@Wazzup88 Thank you for that amazing masterpiece. Much more to come, only in QuestLands.

QuestLands Anniversary Event: The Rise of Varkul

Greetings OTLand Community!

🌟 Celebrate One Month of Adventure in QuestLands!

As we mark the first month of our server's journey, an ancient threat has emerged in QuestLands - the formidable Basilisk, Varkul the Stone Gaze. The very monsters that once roamed peacefully are now under its malevolent influence, and the time has come for our valiant players to rise to the challenge.

🔮 Event Highlights:

• Monster Drops: Veterans+ monsters alike now drop Aetherium Shards, the key to unveiling the secrets of Varkul's lair.
  • Collaborative Effort: Join forces with fellow adventurers to amass a horde of shards. Teamwork is the key to success!
  • Lady Sylphara's Quest: A wise NPC, Lady Sylphara, will arrive in QuestLands. She seeks your assistance in collecting Aetherium Crystals to activate a teleport to confront Varkul.​

1705307646169.png
📅 Event Duration:

• Start: Today, on the 15th of January, commemorating the first month of QuestLands.
  • Duration: The event spans the entire week, offering ample time for collaboration and shard collection.
  • Boss Encounter: Varkul the Stone Gaze will make its presence known during the weekend (Friday-Saturday-Sunday). Exact timing to be revealed.
📣 Call to Action:

Adventurers, the fate of QuestLands rests on your shoulders! Collaborate, strategize, and face the darkness together. Lady Sylphara's quest awaits - be the heroes our realm needs.

🙏 Thank You:

A heartfelt thank you for being part of QuestLands. Your presence has shaped our world, and we look forward to the adventures that lie ahead.

Create an Account | Join The Discussion

Hey fellow OTLanders,

Guess what? The World Boss Varkul is rolling into QuestLands today, the 21st of January, kicking off at 19h CET. Brace yourselves for a wild ride!

🎥 Catch the action live on Twitch as we dive headfirst into the Lair.

What makes this boss battle extra spicy? Well, we've cooked up some custom mechanics that'll blow your mind! It's like nothing you've seen before, trust me. Special thanks @Shadowsong for this release.

Now, let's talk about rewards - we're not messing around here! Get ready for some "magical" items that bring a whole new meaning to dynamic attributes. These abilities trigger on certain actions – when you attack, get hit, or even when you die... Special shoutout to @oen432 as this system is based on his Upgrade System release – check out the details here.

Let's turn this into an epic showdown!
varkulLair.png

Cheers,

Was a lot of fun! Don’t hesitate to come and join guys. There will be many new quests and cool custom bosses coming! Hit up discord if you need any help to figure stuff out. great community here.

A lot of new content is being added, new questlines and dungeons, we are going strong! Come and join, msg in discord if you need any help, we have the best staff and community.

I downloaded and created an account to join and experience this server as it is. However, I noticed that it's version 1098, but is this server really 7.6? So, would it be correct to say the server is 1098 instead?"

1706799996240.png

I downloaded and created an account to join and experience this server as it is. However, I noticed that it's version 1098, but is this server really 7.6? So, would it be correct to say the server is 1098 instead?"

View attachment 81791
Thanks for playing QuestLands!
Well, if you base the server for the "graphics" it uses then yes, we use 10.98 sprites. However if you take a look at game mechanics, no item hotkeys and so, then yes it's more like 7.6... In my imagination it was the perfect blend to mix the best features of both worlds... So basically it's old gameplay with new graphics; how can we name it? Open to suggestions!
Cheers

Back