• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Spamms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hampish

=)
Reaction score
Ive been away from Otland for a while now and now when i came back i honestly see spamm and outtopics in almost every topic here.
Can mods atleast try to clean some threads and ban some spammers?

Does anyone agree's with me?

report them, they arent magician either machines to go throught every thread and detect which one is spam and which not, the best thing we can do against the spam is report the posts so they can clean them all....

You can help us as well, report the spams you see and we'll take care of them.

report them, they arent magician either machines to go throught every thread and detect which one is spam and which not, the best thing we can do against the spam is report the posts so they can clean them all....

Ofc, but i mean. If you check 1 thread you can atleast see like 3 replys which might just be a smile or something.
You can help us as well, report the spams you see and we'll take care of them.

mmh, in future i will.

silentdefender said:
hamp before makeing an thread like this look at your title

Ah, so my title makes me a spammer?

Anyway, I just hope the mods could take a extra look on the threads while they are already reading them and remove as much spamm as possible.

Thanks and bye.

We're already trying to prevent and stopping spam and all off-topic posts! However to succeed this we will need you to report them, so we can delete those posts continuously. (you may notice that I already deleted a couple of posts here.)

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back