• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

"Special" Mounts in shop, why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exeus

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Scorpion King, Midnight Panther, Titanica, Undead Cavebear?!!!!!!! In Sms Shop

Omg
Now All "rare" mounts are easy to get omg
i on 60 ed have scorpion king
and now all noobs spamming to me that im sms master
fck it.

Add Full Mage to sms shop Maybe?
Where DragonLing Mount?

Example!
Make Lvl required
to Buy MOUNT FROM Sms!

Panda, Dromedary, Bear - 50 lvl
Racing Bird, Manta Ray, Tiger Slug - 140
Uniwheel, Tin Lizard - 180
Titanica, Panther, Cavebear - 225
Scorpion - 280
Etc.

And lvl required if u want by item ( old time ) lvl need : 0 !

Last edited:
All those rare mounts should disappear from sms shop asap. In my opinion it's the worst part of this update.

Hello!

I got one question really, why the hell did the "Special" Mounts (Midnight Panther, Undead Cavebear, Titanica, Uniwheel and Scorpion mount) get added to the shop?

People spent ALOT of money and time to get these mounts and when you've gotten them you have been screaming irl and taking a quick wank to cool yourself down because it is a pretty big achievement to get one of these mounts. But nooooo, here I wake up and a friend of mine tells me about the update so I go in and reads about it and opens shop and bam, Shadow draptor if you donated 100 points, diiing now I got Shadow Draptor. Uniwheel for 100 coins, diiiing now I have Uniwheel, Titanica for 5 points diiiiing now I have Titanica, Undead Cavebear for 40 point, diiiiing now I have Undead Cavebear. Sure, Scorpion mount costs 300 points its a good amount but WHY DID YOU ADD IT TO THE SHOP!??!

You have just destroyed the few good things in this OT where you could actually spend time on something and when achieved it (other than leveling) you would feel good that you got that achievement done.

And to all of you who will spam "uuhh u onli rpg men diz iz rpg veri mach rpg menz" Well FUCK YOU okay? If you got any problems with this thread just fucking jump off a bridge with your head first so we know for sure that your brain (if you have one) gets smashed and spread around the ground so a dog can go and take a shit on it.

Peace nerd o/

:ninja:

Yeah i agree, its wrong to see any noobhead kiddo with the best mount that people spent their time to tame and shit. Even i got excited when i caught midnight panther, and now you can buyh it mehh

Signed~

I was shocked to see these mount's to be introduced into the Shadowcores Shop, what i liked about this server was that there was SOMETHING really HARD which you could get, and feel proud over, and show off to other people. No other server had it like that, but now Without even asking the players for suggestions, the implemented the Rare Mounts to the Shop.
I really don't understand why, maybe if we all could get an explanation why, then it would help us understand.

I was myself, stationed down in lich hell during my free time trying to tame the undead cavebear, and god knows how many hours i really spent down there, and i just managed to tame it last week! I was so FuckingHappy, so i´m really disappointed that this got added.
~Baboy

0 rpg!

Last edited:
I agree you might aswel add an addon doll at this rate.. Now you cant tell the differance if some1 won ther scorpion or bought it.. Remove the mounts please :) the tameing items was a good idea..

I agree, these mounts should be a challenge to get not just buy&get thats lame :\

Agree, this is just stupid, i mean we all know that you guys do a great work and you may want to be rewarded to, but this is just too far, it's turning like one of those games for fat childreen with inferiority problems that need to spend the parent's cash with stupid things on game, ok maybe is already a bit like this XD but now is pushed too far.
You may say: "It's a player choise to spend the cash or not". "all those items can be found in game". and this is all true but on the same way it ruins the game since it take's away the joy and the sense to Play and spend time on reach the achievement.

Yeah the mounts in shop sucks now. But the other things was quite nice.

Just remove rare monsters or put lvl think on them.

Example:

Make Lvl required
to Buy MOUNT FROM Sms!

Panda, Dromedary, Bear - 50 lvl
Racing Bird, Manta Ray, Tiger Slug - 140
Uniwheel, Tin Lizard - 180
Titanica, Panther, Cavebear - 225
Scorpion - 280
Etc.

Talaturen if you need make money.
Dont put "good mounts" in shop just make to get extra points like.

1 euro - 10 points get 3 extra.
ETC ETC

There is no such thing as 'enough'

And many people know what I'm talking about.

Now people run around in rookgard with Scorpion King and be like trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom