• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

MoveEvent special teleport

Djivar

AKA Wickedviruz
Reaction score
here is a special teleport script so when you step on a tiel with uid **** will you get tepelpoerted to **** *** *

specialteleport.lua

PHP:
 local nPos = {
x = 1031,
y = 1006,
z = 7
}

function onStepIn(cid, item, frompos, item2, topos)
	if item.uid == 4501 then
		doTeleportThing(cid, nPos)
	end
	return TRUE
end

and in movements.xml
PHP:
        <movevent type="StepIn" uniqueid="4501" event="script" value="specialteleport.lua"/>

what makes it SpecIAl ???

just call it BASIC TELEPORT SCRIPT, cuz it aint more than that.

and u dont need to check if item.uid == blah, this isn't teleport.dat!

hmm, and whats so special in it that I don't need a teleporter? I know that you wanted to be useful but most people can do it by him/herseflf, and the rest are too dumb to even copy something correctly :D(well, if you was on Polish board in few last days you know who I mean:D)

Just tell me if you dont understand the script, i will try to explain more :)
dont forget [rep+] ;)

i doubt anyone will need help with this :S

if so, their IQ definitely is below 80 :(

as I said, on polish board you can meet guys with IQ of a stone :D
but if you met one, doesn't matter how you explain, he wont understand

sorry for helping then....

Nono you misunderstood. His point was that you have posted on the wrong board, you shoulda posted it on the Polish section! That's where it's actually needed!

but i posted it here to, cuz if some of the ppl are noobs about ots, like they going to start their first ot and they maby need this script. so there they have it

Back