• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Speedmapping

Well give me an idea.. and I might make it ><'

edit - if it sparks my interests ofc.

@Neon
btw how is that kah-mavanduri dungeon coming along? that piece looked epic.

@FLE

Here is an idea :)
https://otland.net/threads/mapping-inspiration-request-contest-ice-themed-8-54.235147/

If this doesn't interests you anything in snow theme would be great, lacking inspiration in that theme atm :D

I am sorry friend, I can only map 10.76 stuff!

Here is what you inspired me too make though.... hehe

I call it Duck On Spoon! Enjoy! ^^

duck%20on%20spoon_zpsd8sksyfl.png

http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/pMufe/duckonspoon.otbm

Last edited:
LOL thanks </3

I made it in 15 minutes though.

edit - wait wait, hold on a minute I just turned the monitor slightly sideways.
this thing is a picasso quality. just you wait and see!

Hey Guys! :p

I have built a small island with underground mine.
This is what I have done when i was bored at night.

My inspiration came from neon theme
Hope you like it.

Screenshot
cSse9d7hH.png

uVc-Nl15w.png

vlqDojUgu.png

Click Here Below!

Download Link

This looks great! I really like the color combination of red mountain, sand and the orange ruin walls!

Hey Guys! :p

I have built a small island with underground mine.
This is what I have done when i was bored at night.

My inspiration came from neon theme
Hope you like it.

Screenshot
cSse9d7hH.png

uVc-Nl15w.png

vlqDojUgu.png

Click Here Below!

Download Link
Please sir, warn us before you mindfuck us with great mappings.

It's rude not to

I'd like to bring this thread back to life. Would appricate if someone could request something.

I'd like to bring this thread back to life. Would appricate if someone could request something.

Undead Cave
Found this piece for inspiration.
f09951d8_o.png

I'm thinking underground castle in the north about 3 floors above bottom floor and in the south something cavelike :)
Monsters mostly skeletons (all kinds) and the castle belongs to a cult of necromancers.

Also make it in a 8.54 client to show you got skill, that you can map with the limited amount of graphics.

Also if people are interested I could make a thread with multiple ideas sorted by theme. But I'm only gonna do so if people are actually interested.

Last edited:
Undead Cave
Found this piece for inspiration.
f09951d8_o.png

I'm thinking underground castle in the north about 3 floors above bottom floor and in the south something cavelike :)
Monsters mostly skeletons (all kinds) and the castle belongs to a cult of necromancers.

Also make it in a 8.54 client to show you got skill, that you can map with the limited amount of graphics.

Also if people are interested I could make a thread with multiple ideas sorted by theme. But I'm only gonna do so if people are actually interested.
I can't remember if this piece is mine or not haha, it look's like one of mine though XD

To be honest? Can someone explain the concept of speedmapping? I've each and every single time felt the need to perfect the maps until I feel entirely done - and that's no hasty matter.

I look at mapping sort of like art, you create something amazing for people to enjoy, to play. Why would you sacrifice result only for the purpose of this thread, throw together a piece in least amount of time? :p
Or is my way of looking upon mapping lame? XD

Back