• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Spell Issue

Paws

Reaction score
How do i do it so that i don't have to learn spells? im using the newest tfs..

a quick answer would be nice

bumping cos no one will help me. iv only used evos and i never tried alot with tfs so please give me a break and help me out..

bumping cos no one will help me. iv only used evos and i never tried alot with tfs so please give me a break and help me out..

Hmm good question i have looked in the Config lua and there isnt an option...
I will bump this if your offline!

@ casa thx, i kno i looked at config too :( and do u kno waht "Rules = " are? i think it has a connection but im not sure, i tested "on" and "off" and "yes" and "no" and "1" and "0" hehe :(

spells.xml,
replace all needlearn="1" with needlearn="0".

oh @ Talaturen

Right thx :eek:, well oh ok :p i feel so stupid now :(
Well maybe you could right a thing in config.lua that does so u don't need to do that :)
but hmm i guess u can "replace" all.. ok thx tala, u can close this topic if u wanna

It's in spells.xml so you can have spells that you need to find a scroll and use to be able to use etc, you don't need to have all enabled by default ;).

Back