• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua [Spell] Reflective Shield (Self-Buff)

AdiMit

c(;
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello :)

I'm trying to create a spell for the tank vocation on my server.
As the name suggests, it would be a reflective buff active for 6 seconds and during that time 30% of all damage done to the caster would be redirected to the attacker (both players and creatures).
Additionally, during the duration of the spell I'd love to have the "CONST_ME_LOSEENERGY" effect appearing on the caster once every second so 6 times throughout the duration and "CONST_ME_MAGIC_BLUE" on casting the spell.
(I'm currently using the [8.60] The Forgotten Server 0.3.6 (Crying Damson) V8 by Printer, from the thread: [8.60] The Forgotten Server 0.3.6 (Crying Damson) V8;)

I have been trying to work it out myself, yet I have no clue how to go about the reflection part and the reappearing effect once every second...

I would be beyond thankful if you could possibly help me with that spell,
Best regards! :)

Back