• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Spells]Buff, when attacked, return % percent of dmg to caster

Zikerus

Nutria Developer
Reaction score
Hello, I am wondering, if it's possible via lua (spells) ;] This will be buff that stay for x time and in this time all spells/runes attacks should be lowered by x%, the x% should hit back the attacker ;] I know it can be done in c++, but I would prefer to use lua, since it gives great options on 8.1+ OTS (I am slightly behind ;D I had 6 months break, so I don't really know what changed in lua<->server interaction).

Example:
We use buff
Demon hits us for 600 hp with his UE,
we lost 540 hp (90%) and demon lost 60 hp (it doesn't matter which attack type demon used, even if he is immune he should lost hp, if it's possible).

Use C++, its not that hard to do it.
Register 2 new things at player/creature class e.g. reflectionDmg and reflectionChance, so you can make new lua functions to get reflection and set it. All you have to edit are only 2 game.cpp parts.

Use C++, its not that hard to do it.
Register 2 new things at player/creature class e.g. reflectionDmg and reflectionChance, so you can make new lua functions to get reflection and set it. All you have to edit are only 2 game.cpp parts.

Zikerus said:
I know it can be done in c++, but I would prefer to use lua

Last edited:
Back