• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Spells only for 2nd vocation. How?

konrad_polar

Reaction score
Like in title, how to make a spells working only with 2nd promotion? I make spells, and ad it to spells.xml I gave vocationname="new voc name" but, chars with 1st promotion can use too :/ I dont know how to eliminate it :|

Im, using tfs.

Any idea for it?;>

Just edit the spells in spells.xml and if for example you don't want royal pallies use exura and master pallies can, just change where it says <vocation id="7"> to the master pally id.

santy. tfs uses vocation name not id.... and konrad your problem is very odd cuz i do that in my server and it works just fine =\ and all i did was this

<instant name="Summon Giant Spider" words="exana mas kris" aggressive="0" lvl="60" maglv="45" mana="1100" prem="1" needlearn="1" script="summon giant spider.lua">
<vocation name="Spider Lord"/>
</instant>

First you have to create the new vocation, then change it's ID, if it continues the same you'll have that problem.

Then select on spells.xml putting only the name of the 2nd vocation.

Hope I helped pm me if you have any other question.

Back