• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Spices War!!!!!!!!!

Zasranets

Alan
Reaction score
Does anyone remember a tibia server called Spices War? It was the best war server I've ever played. I want to know if anyone will make a server like it again, because I'm sure it would be popular and fun. They had many servers over time, of which all had at least 100+ players, it was balanced and it had awesome features, custom spells, 4 different races and more. Here is a tread to one of their servers >>> http://otland.net/f43/usa-species-war-8-50-a-44354/
These days, all the war servers I play are unbalanced, or just some pieces of junk... we need a good war server out there. Post your idea's and opinions. :ninja:

I tend to be on ventrilo with the owner all the time he is actually making a new OT

Really? You're talking about flatlander right? becuase he is the one that made all the servers. But anyway tell him to keep it up and keep me updated with hit ot.

Spices or Species?

And also incase you didn't know, there is an original Flatlander, and a clone...

Spices or Species?

And also incase you didn't know, there is an original Flatlander, and a clone...

:eek: I didn't know that lol. I guess both of them were good but the original is better. But as long as there is at least one "Spices" or "Species" War server I'm fine with it.
Also does anyone know how I can contact the original Flatlander? I need ask him something.

You can contact me on here.
(Yes I am the original not the Clone)
The Clone was a guy named Vengeance

make a discussion thread about ur new ot, I've been looking for a balanced and fun warot for so long..

I did not play the server but feel free to write me a PM of how you would like to see a War Server and what made that server the best.

I am currently working on alot of servers, both War and RPG, with both RL tibia Systems and unique balanced vocations! ;)

/Eldin

Umbys is very different compared to other wars servers, and I didn't really like it much, but everyone has different opinions.

Back