• Minor technical glitch has been resolved. Logging in and posting is now possible again!
  • Congratulations to new Staff Members on their promotion!

SPIGU HOSTING SERVICE DDOS ATTACKED

Mister Budex

BudexOT.com
Best answers
Reaction score
Guys , I made my ot and everything , bought 4 gb rams hosting service from don daniello on spigu.net
it says there is ddos protection so i didnt care about ddos , but after server starts , like 20 people Cant fucking move, and fucking retard Sebastian from Frozeria do ddos attack on my ot ? So what now? I should charge back my money or what ?

Nekiro

Support Team
Support Team
Best answers
Reaction score
Maybe ask your support, which you bought with the service?

OP
Mister Budex

Mister Budex

BudexOT.com
Best answers
Reaction score
No take a charge back, they can have ddos protection but the attack is highter than protection ;D
So what i should do ? lmao just looking how my server is getting in dustbin?

WibbenZ

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Best answers
Reaction score
So what i should do ? lmao just looking how my server is getting in dustbin?
Contact Don in that case.
One thing to ask for is if he can see something in the logs, if he can't ask to ge the IP changed and see if the players notice any diffrence, if there is no problems with the new IP then it's not a server or network problem - someone is ddosing your server.
Also if you update the IP don't update the ISP, that might be where the attacker is aiming, just connect via the IP.

OP
Mister Budex

Mister Budex

BudexOT.com
Best answers
Reaction score
Contact Don in that case.
One thing to ask for is if he can see something in the logs, if he can't ask to ge the IP changed and see if the players notice any diffrence, if there is no problems with the new IP then it's not a server or network problem - someone is ddosing your server.
Also if you update the IP don't update the ISP, that might be where the attacker is aiming, just connect via the IP.
sent him few messages waiting for answer

Okke

Voidcore 7.4
Best answers
Reaction score
If you can afford the expensive hosting just buy cloudflare pro, throw all traffic through cloudflare protection and you're good to go after an ip-renew.

Kindest Regards,
Okke

Last edited: