• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

SPIGU HOSTING SERVICE DDOS ATTACKED

Mister Budex

BudexOT.com
Solutions
Reaction score
Guys , I made my ot and everything , bought 4 gb rams hosting service from don daniello on spigu.net
it says there is ddos protection so i didnt care about ddos , but after server starts , like 20 people Cant fucking move, and fucking retard Sebastian from Frozeria do ddos attack on my ot ? So what now? I should charge back my money or what ?

So what i should do ? lmao just looking how my server is getting in dustbin?

Contact Don in that case.
One thing to ask for is if he can see something in the logs, if he can't ask to ge the IP changed and see if the players notice any diffrence, if there is no problems with the new IP then it's not a server or network problem - someone is ddosing your server.
Also if you update the IP don't update the ISP, that might be where the attacker is aiming, just connect via the IP.

Contact Don in that case.
One thing to ask for is if he can see something in the logs, if he can't ask to ge the IP changed and see if the players notice any diffrence, if there is no problems with the new IP then it's not a server or network problem - someone is ddosing your server.
Also if you update the IP don't update the ISP, that might be where the attacker is aiming, just connect via the IP.
sent him few messages waiting for answer

If you can afford the expensive hosting just buy cloudflare pro, throw all traffic through cloudflare protection and you're good to go after an ip-renew.

Kindest Regards,
Okke

Last edited:
Back