• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Spike sword quest, real?

Apollo

Herban Legend
Reaction score
i found a video on youtube, with a real tibia char name, on real tibia (i think), and he went to a skeleton cave, put bodies on gravestones, put a skeleton skull in the middle, and then threw blood on the skeleton, and got a golden key

can that be posible?

The spike sword in rookgaard is just decoration, the only thing you can do with it is to make it disappear, nothing else, yes it disappears it doesn't get teleported anywhere.

Like Talaturen said it's just one of those things Cip puts to make people want but cant have. Just like the Ghoul and the Minotaur Mage.

i hear that they gave the spike sword as a present on the first level 100

everything is possible but i do not think you can actually get the spikesword you can just make it dissapear

maybe bubble just get gift from GM-husband? lol. really i dont know... Impossible is nothing

We'll never really know until someone takes the time and effort to spend countless hours trying to figure out one of the many myths of Rookgard...

I think it's possible to do, but, who would spend all that time figuring that out? :eek:

The addition of the spike sword was to add Role-Play for the players on Tibia.
The disappearance of the spike sword was found out by Enzo on Rook, as a gamemaster told him about it and decided to spread it to continue the Role-Play.

No, Sunrise does not have the spike sword but he has the scale armor from long ago when the ghoul in the katana key quest room used to be killable.

You cannot get the spike sword but before you could I think:p you could even die with good eq from main to rook and keep the eq :p But that's removed now... And the spike sword is only a decoration now.

Back