• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Spike sword quest, real?

Dumbass.

Sunrise owned a House in Ab.
The reason he used to have it was because back before 7.5 anyone could bid on a house. Even if you were in Rook.

Back when you paid with money from your Town Depot. All he did was parcel money from his other char in main to sunrise in ab'dendriel.

which is why he kept the house for so many years...

He lost his house when the bank system was implemented. For obvious reasons.

Note: If you need me to explain why the bank system made him lose his house, then your a dumbass. Shoot yourself. please.

Lol so you say i should shoot myself? i never knew how to buy houses etc since ive never bought premmy... well he could just deposit money in rook? right?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.. eh.. hmm.. OOOOOL

See? Its just noobs who spamming useless bullshit.

Cipsoft stopped giving out rewards for in-game achievements at the start of 2005.

Sunrise DOES NOT have a spike sword. Why have noobs started migrating to Otland? I thought Otland was noob free -.-

you have no idea mate. seems you not know verymutch of tibia.. I've been in tibia seince 1998. I've seen all grafics.. seen alot happenings... some people started some as me, looted spike sword in rook 7,4 (2004 or so) [AMERA]

if thats bull. how the fuck did he get it?
second... why whould a friend back 6 years lie?
Third... how were he possible to show me and like everyone was in rook.. he stand and yelled at "Dp" as we called it.. down in basement under the oracle.. for almoust 2 hours...

and he was not the first to get it... or last...

and about noobs... sure, were every you go there will dumbasses and noobs.. you seems to be one youself by thinking you know alot... don't tell fact if a ferry wisperd it to you.. only put facts you seen (without drugs)

I think it's possible to get the spike sword on rook, but i dont know how , as everyone here.

While maptracking i founded some parts of the map which noone have seen before, So i think its possible to get in there and it looks really interesting.

uo0001pp5.jpg

uo0002yl7.jpg

lol? Is this a real thing?
Or did you just add that lava and wall yourself? ^^

He said it was tracked.

I think it's just some piece of fable, but take a look from other side. Now golden boots are aviable, same as golden helmet, great axe, great shield and other rares. But what do you think, CipSoft NEVER updated rook except last update when they just had revamped it's look. They said once that they hate rookstayers. So how do you think, better make a quest to bring more people to the rook or add alot of things to main to make more money from premmium account, which is not really useful in rookgaard.

The spike sword in rookgaard is just decoration, the only thing you can do with it is to make it disappear, nothing else, yes it disappears it doesn't get teleported anywhere.

your wrong you can get that sword... the spike sword its possible to get it and i know how..

So tell how. I know how to be immortal in rl, but I won't spoil everything!

That movies in youtube is true.. there is people who made that quest and showed me the sword and the name of that sword is not spike sword.

sorry for second post the name of the sword is Sword of Fury

Sure... Here is a vid that show you everything..

YouTube - Sword of Fury Quest

First ofc you need to make it dissapear then go to the skeleton and put thouse things you see that he do and then you will get a golden key etc.. then yo need to open the door to mino mage..

I could maby make a char and show you!

sorry for this one but here is one who is wrong.. he putted a mino that was with hes meat.. i mean he need to be a skeleton... YouTube - Sword of Fury quest is fake

Nux,
SoF is spike.
Do the quest on tibiacam.

sorry i dont have tibiacam i could make it if i had the tibiacam

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe bubble just get gift from GM-husband? lol. really i dont know... Impossible is nothing

Good one. Bubble wasn't that well known rookie char, she actually was in main all the time. What would she do with a spikesword? Indeed, she'd probably throw it away.

I could maby make a char and show you!

Haha, those youtube videos are all fake. Seriously stop beliving in bullshit and fakes. Talaturen already said what fact is. If there are guys having a spike sword, it most likly was a gift from cipsoft, because they did something special. I ain't sure on that though!

All I am is, that I'm pretty sure that spikesword quest is not possible! There are quite a few things in Tibia that will stay miracles, maybe Cipsoft feels like activating those quests later, who knows. Currently all you can do is make the spikesword disappear and that's it!

Back