• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Feature Spoof system

1588813462370.png
I literally warned him 2 years ago, we had no changes...
hope now with the release of this system he'll be forced to do something and we all as community will win.

Or do prefer to pay an apple watch to advertise your server into a list that barely checks for spoofers that knows what they are doing?

Last edited:
I was banned there, following the rules you will understand jajajaa, but those who pay stay there quietly with 2k of players online 24hrs.
Post automatically merged:

a programmer friend, brought us a part 2 for this beautiful spoof enjoy:

Last edited:
Please, this site is lacking updates for years, all that Xinn is doing is just taking money for ads and banning servers.

And why do not otland and other servers support the projects that other OT Server lists want to do? I have seen several published there and they work very well

take it easy friends, that we will develop a new fair and honest otservlist, which will be composed of the largest community that are "Brazilians" and everyone will be welcome, with fair rules for everyone, we will no longer be oppressed by a gringo, who only stays on the list who pays, who is a friend.

we have already started to develop among friends and it will be something like otservlist, we will join all Otserv to support this new list, we will do mass dissemination, we will not let this guy dominate forever, it will change, we can change it.
I won't get tired until I change it, even if I do it myself

i repeat again, only we can change this situation

take it easy friends, that we will develop a new fair and honest otservlist, which will be composed of the largest community that are "Brazilians" and everyone will be welcome, with fair rules for everyone, we will no longer be oppressed by a gringo, who only stays on the list who pays, who is a friend.

we have already started to develop among friends and it will be something like otservlist, we will join all Otserv to support this new list, we will do mass dissemination, we will not let this guy dominate forever, it will change, we can change it.
I won't get tired until I change it, even if I do it myself

i repeat again, only we can change this situation
It's not as easy as creating new server list website. How are you going to advertise your site? Why do you think that server owners who spent hundreds (or even more) of dollars to promote their servers, will just move to yours and spend money on something that is getting 5% views of otservlist? Do you have any plans or just "I'll make new site and it will work straight away!"?

the sad truth that NOBODY wants to accept is:

NOTHING will take otservlist dot org place, unless it gets offline for good

Friend, you didn't understand, it can be difficult, it can take time, but together we can change this reality, unfortunately:
eh a reality, everyone knows that on the otservlist there is a pot of friends who are benefited. I work for love with otserv servers since version 7x and it has always been like that, we can change that! it is not unbeatable no, if the community joins us, we change that, there are plenty of bots to announce a new otservlist on all servers, I am willing to put money out of my pocket to boost this new list on social networks, I created an anger at Xinn that you can't imagine.

I'm going to invest my money to change that, as long as we don't get together, it will be this clowning forever, server with 4k full spoof players online and nobody says anything!

Nowadays there are spoofs that make you log in, upload, hunt, even send and receive private messages, when will you wake up ?? Whoever has the best spoof does it in front of the general, unfortunately.

I acted honestly and was harmed, I have videos on YouTube from my crowded server, guild wars, events packed with players and none of that was considered! he simply banned me because he didn't want to donate a weekly banner!
on my reopening I hired Nattank to support my server and 3 other streamers, my server was banned for 3 days from the otservlist, then he disbanded and the server only showed on the search list, for me a person like that is not honest!

I was banned there, following the rules you will understand jajajaa, but those who pay stay there quietly with 2k of players online 24hrs.

how to run?

how can i install this system on my server? I'm a layman on the subject

Create fake accounts and characters (now you can parcel and transfer money to them), every few minutes (crontab) run PHP script that will add EXP, change items, add deaths, maybe even change outfit once in a while. Then add these characters to this spoof system.

Good luck telling apart fake and real players.
Lol, you're creating it right? Database injection via script, come on, just use a flag "IM FAKE" = true;

sorry to bump but where should this be placed? in global.lua?

Back