• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Spoofing and not Spoofing

There are many servers that have HUUUGE training rooms with no-logout zone, but that aint spoofing!

Spoofing is when you create "non existing" characters so it looks like you have 500 players instead of 200.

Read more..
http://www.google.se/search?hl=sv&d...&oi=glossary_definition&ct=title&ved=0CAYQkAE

So you tells me that If I create trainers at my server with no-logout zone and exit example 500 chars there, it's not spoofing/getting my server to the top without having players.

what it is to exit the train someone has, after all the players are in the game derive a framework (200 players = 100 MB RAM)

if someone does not modifications status.cpp nothing and has only exit train through the meter is like 100 players and has 100 players in the exit they are in the game is not spolfing!

exit train is not a spoof because the players are in the game ^ ^

what it is to exit the train someone has, after all the players are in the game derive a framework (200 players = 100 MB RAM)

if someone does not modifications status.cpp nothing and has only exit train through the meter is like 100 players and has 100 players in the exit they are in the game is not spolfing!

exit train is not a spoof because the players are in the game ^ ^

They are not. They are x-logged = they havn't the client up or even they might even shutteddown the internet

Alright, so you guys mean that I can make a non-logout zone at a random place (where only GM can access), and tp like 1000 chars and then xlog them all?

And that's not spoofing... ?

so.. no-logout on trains are spoofing or not?!

Spoof is when you change the server you using to show 100 online... while it's really only are 1 player online, you for example..

Spoof = When your server shows higher amount of CHARACTERS (not players) online that it really is.

Spoof is when you change the server you using to show 100 online... while it's really only are 1 player online, you for example..

Spoof = When your server shows higher amount of CHARACTERS (not players) online that it really is.

We are awere of that you know that realsoft ;) haha

but srsly a rule has to be made. its a really lame way to get more "players".

whats the point of this thread?
80 % of all reported dataspoofers aren't dataspoofing..

Not technically..
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
@thread
What's your opinion on moonhawk?
Low exp - no stamina loss = 95 % botters..

What's the difference?
(Technically "exit logging" isn't spoofing but yes.. It's still cheating... But what about this? Almost the same thing.. Players that aren't there and their still online)
@My opinion
Yes it's not spoofing.. but still "cheating", but I guess that's questioning tibia itself... (bot + tibia = true)

80 % of all reported dataspoofers aren't dataspoofing..

Not technically..
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
@thread
What's your opinion on moonhawk?
Low exp - no stamina loss = 95 % botters..

What's the difference?
(Technically "exit logging" isn't spoofing but yes.. It's still cheating... But what about this? Almost the same thing.. Players that aren't there and their still online)
@My opinion
Yes it's not spoofing.. but still "cheating", but I guess that's questioning tibia itself... (bot + tibia = true)

But it's still a way to increase your player count. I can always just make the entier server non-exit and get more players then anyone.

But it's still a way to increase your player count. I can always just make the entier server non-exit and get more players then anyone.

Best way I've seen is to disable website and make account manager stand on a non-logout title :)

No more stuff people can do :X keep it for yourselves! (Please)!!!!

probably spoofing is not the right word for it. But using no-logout zones @ trainers or somewhere else is still cheating. And cheating will be punished with a banishment ;) Xinn also said that a few months ago.

Back