• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Spoofing and not Spoofing

basically counting logged off players as logged players is prohibited and it is treated as Spoofing.. It is similar to counting NPCs as players, i hope you get a point.

i didn't write anything about that on the site so when someone is banned for this, and deletes non-logout zones or just modify his sources to stop counting such players i simply unban his server...

i'm going to update set of rules&faq today, after i finish it, all server owners will be informed about the changes by email

basically counting logged off players as logged players is prohibited and it is treated as Spoofing.. It is similar to counting NPCs as players, i hope you get a point.

i didn't write anything about that on the site so when someone is banned for this, and deletes non-logout zones or just modify his sources to stop counting such players i simply unban his server...

i'm going to update set of rules&faq today, after i finish it, all server owners will be informed about the changes by email

thats great :peace:

xinn

Xinn u banned Kosmos.tibiahosting.pl
Here Players can traing on Exit 4 hour...
u think its spoofing ? Come on kosmos.tibiahosting.pl and look it.

my serwer premiera.mine.nu is banned too...

idleWarningTime = 29 * 60 * 1000
idleKickTime = 30 * 60 * 1000

if its spoofing i am a horse.

Xinn I don't understand your decision. You were wrong and plz unban :)

you guys are cheaters, im sure you were reasonable banned.

I would say as long as the person that runs the server or works at it doesnt login multiply characters it isnt spoofing.

Then it doesnt matter if he got the client up or not.

You can't control what other people do, if they login and then x-logs, however I think its stupid to have no logout zones, that just invites "botting" to your server, well not botting but gaining skills without playing just like a bot would.

But thats just my opinion.

Back