• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Spoofing.

Onizuka

Reaction score
@Fixed.

No need for getting into it anymore.

Last edited:
That's a low blow, Anco. First you DDoS my server, now you're trying to get it banned off OTservlist.org? What do you have against me, honestly? I'm not seeing it.

Anyway, here you go, Xinn. Proof of the following:

1. I was not the one spoofing the characters.
2. I do not tolerate spoofing, the spoofer (Anco?) has been IP banned
3. The server is clean from the spoofers
4. The map area that they can't logout at is a quest where players must outrun a boss monster that damage increases every turn, the whole room works like the annihilator quest, therefore it's a no-logout zone. If all 4 players don't make it, they must all die, but if I have players logging out, the difficulty of the quest is lowered greatly. I forgot to remove the 'no logout tiles' the main (teleport) room. Which is also shown me doing so. You may test it now yourself:
Cyntara - Latest News

/mc command showing who is spoofing & ips

/mc list continued...

My GM in-game & IP. (Can also ask a mod to check forum to check my IP to make sure I'm being honest)

Ban + Reason + IP

In-game auto broadcast for ban (proving I actually banned the spoofer)

Spoofers banned/offline. Case taken care of.

Map Editor, fixing initial problem so this can't happen again.

I have a reputation, and I have respect for rules. This is just low. I hope you take these unedited screenshots as legitimate proof of my case.
Crisis Diverted.
Red

Red is right. He fixed it so please respect that and don't bann him.

@anco, you better not DDoS him again or I'll DDoS your home connection.

christian you sure you wanna ride this train? i guranatee you a fucking war if thats what u want? not a problem.
Red@ go lie to someone else. Spoofer.
Thats the biggest bullshit anyone ever could come up with to not get banned.

lol for some reason i believe red but then again u never know

Red@ go lie to someone else. Spoofer.
Thats the biggest bullshit anyone ever could come up with to not get banned.

Really? You think if I wanted to spoof, I would be that moronic about it?
You tried getting me banned, all you did was show me that there was a no logout zone where there shouldn't have been one.
Face it, your attempt at trying to make it look like I was spoofing is flawed, and I just proved it.

Red

i dont care who you believe. Why would anyone make 50 chars, similar level, select same country, keep same eq and put them all on "nologout" zone.? Ask your self these questions.
doesnt have to be anyways nolog zone. 50 chars, your chars your spoofing to get +up. and these 50 are counted as "players" showing + on otservlist.

Well, I bet Red's right..after I saw 5mok3's server got banned due to a false spoof caused by a web error, I wouldn't be surprised that there were web more bugs causing a false unwanted spoof in other ots.

More with the idea that Anco ddosed him :D

i dont care who you believe. Why would anyone make 50 chars, similar level, select same country, keep same eq and put them all on "nologout" zone.? Ask your self these questions.

If I wanted to multi-client 50 characters to spoof, why would I make them all the same level/eq/name/country etc.
The answer is: I wouldn't. That would be stupid. The only plausible explanation is that you (or someone you know) made the characters to frame me, because obviously you have something against me.

Red

yes, your an xxx, you start at level 8 on ur ot. Who would level up 50 chars with similar levels?

yes, your an idiot. you start at level 8 on ur ot. Who would level up 50 chars with similar levels?
haha ur such a fucking fail dude.

I wouldn't want to hurt your flawless case, there, but this totally goes against your hard evidence.

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<stages>
	<world id="0" multiplier="1">
		<stage minlevel="1" maxlevel="50" multiplier="1000"/>
		<stage minlevel="51" maxlevel="100" multiplier="500"/>
		<stage minlevel="101" maxlevel="149" multiplier="300"/>
		<stage minlevel="150" maxlevel="200" multiplier="120"/>
		<stage minlevel="201" maxlevel="250" multiplier="100"/>
		<stage minlevel="251" maxlevel="300" multiplier="30"/>
		<stage minlevel="301" maxlevel="500" multiplier="15"/>
		<stage minlevel="501" maxlevel="650" multiplier="8"/>
		<stage minlevel="651" maxlevel="1200" multiplier="3"/>
		<stage minlevel="1201" maxlevel="1499" multiplier="2"/>
		<stage minlevel="1500" maxlevel="2500" multiplier="1"/>
	</world>
</stages>

Also, you start at level 8, right?
http://cyntara.servegame.com/index.php?subtopic=characters&name=Sorcerer Sample

Red

well i thought it did. my bad then. Still 50-70 chars same levels.
Give me a proof that it wasn't you spoofing otherwise xinn can decide what to do with this.
sorry for insulting.

This basically is PMA showing what the original 2 pictures were showing, but using PMA.

Besides, if I had something to hide, wouldn't I have just deleted this thread as soon as I saw it?
Red

Anco seriously, red isn't spoofing. It was either you or someone else trying to get one of the bests ots offline.

Back