• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Spoofing.

How dumb are you people? seriously? His server was a fail with 10-30 max brs online so he needed to spoof to get some players back..
Your all just dumb and your looking at his "yellow" tittle rather then the proofs you got infront of your eyes.
That spoof has been going on for weeks if not longer. He comes up in here making up some bullshit story about quest w/e and you all fall for it.
Well i don't care. owner of otlist can decide if this is/was enough proof or not.

How dumb are you people? seriously? His server was a fail with 10-30 max brs online so he needed to spoof to get some players back..
Your all just dumb and your looking at his "yellow" tittle rather then the proofs you got infront of your eyes.
That spoof has been going on for weeks if not longer. He comes up in here making up some bullshit story about quest w/e and you all fall for it.
Well i don't care. owner of otlist can decide if this is/was enough proof or not.
Excuse me Sir. But I couldn't care less for the 'position' anyone has on a forum. Hes a moderator, whats wrong with that?

You know what am seeing right now? I see Anco is jealous and wanted to ban Red's ots. As we all know Anco is known for DDoSing OTS only because he DISLIKE THEM... OK srsly? Anco, I remember you once did a Complaint thread because someone was making a "RACIST JOKE" (in quotes, because it wasn't racist) on a chat and you though it was immature... And now sir, Answer me this question: What difference (maturity talking) there is about making a racist joke and DDoSing ots and wanting to get them banned from a List? I don't see any... I could even bet your method is even moar low... am'JUSTSTATINGFACTS UKNO! Nothing personal buddy, But you're contradicting yourself with your own actions. I wouldn't trust a single word of yours.

His spoofing, he should be banned? lol..
updated my post with second proof.
I've not lied, I've not scammed. So people should not trust me because i Ddos some noob servers? wow.

His spoofing, he should be banned? lol..
updated my post with second proof.
I've not lied, I've not scammed. So people should not trust me because i Ddos some noob servers? wow.
Thanks for proving my point... If you DDoS some random "noob" (IN quotes) OT without any reason at all. Why wouldn't you be make it all up just to get Red banned because of your jealousy/N0r/dislike towards red?... cwatididther?

Will you stop going offtopic? And start looking and what im giving you straight in front of your fucking eyes?
I ddos servers for fun That's my hobby, your hobby is football mines is Internet/Ddosing.
So get on the fucking subject and red start explaining about the second proof i just found on your online "list".

Yes i dos. from my own home connection 20m/s
Lol.. It's so fun to annoy other people :(

Will you stop going offtopic? And start looking and what im giving you straight in front of your fucking eyes?
I ddos servers for fun That's my hobby, your hobby is football mines is Internet/Ddosing.
So get on the fucking subject and red start explaining about the second proof i just found on your online "list".
I'm actually perfectly on-topic... If you didn't notice, I'm trying to clear up all this made up report.

And DDoS for fun? ohhh Anco, I was really expecting more from you lol... what a shame. :/

And what proof? the one that Red pwn3d badly? or the one that hes gonna pwn in a few minutes? ;-]

HAHAH true, best hobby ever. Wait, you DDoS, DoS, SYN Flood, or wat?

I<3Sprut :D
scriptkiddies, scriptkiddieseverywhere ohmagosh!

pwn? that's enough proof to say bb for a month from otservlist lol
This is actually making me laugh in rl. LOl
You've got no idea how much im loving these types of deep conversations :(
aww

pwn? that's enough proof to say bb for a month from otservlist lol
This is actually making me laugh in rl. LOl
You've got no idea how much im loving these types of deep conversations :(
aww

No problemo, Sir. Glad you're having a good time. =)

Anco, i highly suggest that IF your not telling the truth, just shut the hell up. Im not picking any sides, but i really don't think that ANYONE likes noobs. Meaning if your just trying to pull some bullshit, Your name will only read 'noob' and not Anco. Another suggestion, Start showing LEGIT proof and not some stupid screen shots. No ips, no nothing. Just online characters and for all we know its your ass. Nobody is licking his nuts, your just not showing any legit proof of him spoofing. so unless your going to show LEGIT proof its him and HOW its him, shut up and save yourself from more embarrassment.

Seriously? are you like butthurt? lol
Your post made no sense to me at all, regarding of what you were trying to say i think you have to open your eyes to see
"cyntara.servegame.com"
Cyntara - Characters check all chars online on same account. Proof his spoofing.
IPS? Skid go back to making your ot and don't post up in here like you know something.

I gave you skids 2 proofs.
1. He has an account with multi amout of chars logged in.
2. He had 50 chars with similar level, similar eq, similar everything and had them put in to "spoof".

Both screens are 100% legit with showed proofed.

Seriously? are you like butthurt? lol
Now why would i be? An example please.

Your post made no sense to me at all, regarding of what you were trying to say i think you have to open your eyes to see
"cyntara.servegame.com"
Hence the 'to me' part.

Cyntara - Characters check all chars online on same account. Proof his spoofing.
Can i have the ip's please.

IPS? Skid go back to making your ot and don't post up in here like you know something.

I know enough. you only show characters, were ur proof of it being him and not some friend of yours?

2. He had 50 chars with similar level, similar eq, similar everything and had them put in to "spoof".
Hmm...Well considering they probably LOG IN with all of that stuff, still not a good enough argument.

Both screens are 100% legit with showed proofed.
They both might be real screens, but you still don't show how it is him! and thats what your missing. who knows, it could be you. Ur teh 'pro' hacker lolz

One last thing for you if you dont mind me asking...

What is a 'Skid'?

Originally Posted by ZionOt
Red vs. Anco Vs. christiandb!?

Interesting stuff i must say!

20 bucks on Red!

Red-20
Anco-0
Christiandb-0

!!

I'm done arguing as it seems some people don't understand the simplest things.
I'm out.

Anco, he might or not might be spoofing, yes you're showing multiples characters that might be spoofing BUT as Zion stated before, you have to prove that is RED, it could be anyone else trying to get this OT banned, might be yourself as well or your friends. Until you get proof that RED <-- RED! --> is spoofing, please just stop.

Anco, all you've done is argue with people and show that you have a serious need for a new hobby.
I've learned something in OTs the past few weeks, and players will do anything to get an unfair advantage. Which is exactly what that player is doing, and you're trying to make it a spin-off on me spoofing.
Obviously (from tracing the ips of the last character lists you sent me) he is spoofing to double the server population so he has a better chance of winning in the lottery system. (Reference: Chojrak's Lottery). The winner (every 2 hours) gets 1 gold ingot (worth 10000 crystal coins).
I admit, to making a mistake letting players get into an area (or even having an area) that they could abuse this. But that's all I can admit to, because I'm not spoofing characters. I don't even have time to look at Cyntara (modding here & other servers), so thanks for pointing out a blatant cheater to me.

Besides, I doubt anybody is sticking up for me because I'm a Moderator (At least, I hope that's not the reason) but most of them have probably played Cyntara at once (Even you, Anco). It's an OT that's been around for almost a year and a half now, and I keep it running despite the numbers. I'd rather 30 real players than 300 people in trainers, and people believe me because there is no reason to believe that I would spoof (even spoof that poorly). Anyhow, the final fix for this has been put in, you can read it on my news site, thanks for the bug report, Anco. But I think you posted in the wrong forum ;)
Besides, I don't see why you even want to take Cyntara down, it's not like I'm making big cash off it (even though I put a lot of money toward it on OTservlist), it's for the players. I guess, like you said, you like causing problems or you like being annoying, I don't know, I'm not going to quote you on it. All you'd be hurting is the players. That's not the kind of thing we need in this community.

Red

I don't want it off. I just had a really fucked up week and had to get my anger out. So it was either punch some fag in rl or fuck about Internet.
Anyways, i pointed out in that case 2 mistakes which you should fix.

1. Multi-Char login on same acc.
2. Well you know what it is since you fixed it alrdy?

Sorry for any insults/trouble I've caused.
Deeply.

Regards,
Anco.

Back