• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[][] ] SPR Protection [][]

Madlander

Madlander
Reaction score
How can i Extract the .spr of a Custom Client???

and

How can i protect the Custom Client of this???

i guest it is an important topic of protection for all who have custom proyects!!! , i hope u can explain the problem and the solution of that...

Regard!!!!!

if you can bind a file to an exe or whatever, you can also unbind it, so there is no way to protect 100%. If you go for a custom client with custom sprites you gonna have to risk having your sprites stolen.
I don't like it but that's the sad truth.

puff.... and there is a way to decodify the .spr ..... transform it in another format and then the client could read it, but the .spr file will be useless for another clients??

puff.... and there is a way to decodify the .spr ..... transform it in another format and then the client could read it, but the .spr file will be useless for another clients??

You'd have to restructure the client and no one has been able to do that since Khaos developed the YATC client.
And it doesn't even matter, people can still decode the SPR file.

Its able to protect it a bit, it would at least give the noob programmers a hard time.
I have seen a few such clients, it is a lot of coding work and i don't think anyone would make it for free if you're not able to make it your own.

Your scripts will only get stolen if someone gets acess to your ot folder on your computer. That will most likely not happen unless you get a virus or download much XxX videos from suspicious sites(LOL)

Digital justice is slow, but you could try to pursue someone legally for stealing copyrighted sprites. However, it will likely cost more to copyright the sprites and pursue someone for stealing them than you ever stand to make from a custom client project.

Owww, sad.... u.u , return to the topic.... there is a type of program to protect or hide the spr agains noobs sprite-thiefs??? please share with all the comunity :)

Molebox can do that I'd say... try to usa a version that is not on tibia unbinder, don't remember who created it but it's on the tool settings you can look for it

It is able, i have seen client that got all the files that has been compiled into one.

You don't need to have those tibia.pic etc for them self. I have never though done that myself before but i want to keep your hopes up.

Last edited:
Back