• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sprite black demon in easy way

elking

Swev-v2.sytes.net Comming Soon !<>!
Reaction score
Hello people of Otland.

Now ,I learn way to sprite black demon (very easy)

I see http://otland.net/threads/how-to-sprite-a-black-demon-in-just-a-few-minutes.25513/ But I can't see picture so I manage .

You need one Programme and its here >
http://speedy*****malware.localhost/WQg46/Tibia-Dat-Editor.rar

1 :Run programe

437475911.png

2 : Press File>Open.

881446893.png

3 :Choose your tibia.spr and your tibia.dat and don't forget to chose 760

807550180.png

4: Press window>overview>items then click on red demon (default)

757768428.png

5:when you click on red demon you will find it on items > You will see folder called (demons) at the right of picture click on it and pull the black demon and put it on the red demon (default demon)
572002939.png

7:press yes
184703478.png

8:congratulation you now have black demon in your tibia.spr

719476298.png

9:At last Save it

417873031.png

clear.png
clear.png
clear.png

No one love it ???? :(

Dose anyone test ?

Anyone ?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello people of Otland.

Now ,I learn way to sprite black demon (very easy)

I see http://otland.net/threads/how-to-sprite-a-black-demon-in-just-a-few-minutes.25513/ But I can't see picture so I manage .

You need one Programme and its here >

1 :Run programe

437475911.png

2 : Press File>Open.

881446893.png

3 :Choose your tibia.spr and your tibia.dat and don't forget to chose 760

807550180.png

4: Press window>overview>items then click on red demon (default)

757768428.png

5:when you click on red demon you will find it on items > You will see folder called (demons) at the right of picture click on it and pull the black demon and put it on the red demon (default demon)
572002939.png

7:press yes
184703478.png

8:congratulation you now have black demon in your tibia.spr

719476298.png

9:At last Save it

417873031.png

clear.png
clear.png
clear.png

but if i need to add creature sprite " Players " not monsters <3 with addons .. etc .. how ?
i'm little confused from this program so i'm working in my own one :)
but i will love if you explain

but if i need to add creature sprite " Players " not monsters <3 with addons .. etc .. how ?
i'm little confused from this program so i'm working in my own one :)
but i will love if you explain
If you sprite player no one will able to change color

do you know how i can design my own monster and import it to my server? what kind of program do i need for do that?
i been reading around forum but could't not find eough information for it...

To add a new monster looktype you can make a new outfit using ObjectBuilder and import the sprites you want to use

To add a new monster looktype you can make a new outfit using ObjectBuilder and import the sprites you want to use
i found it out but when i paint my own outfit and that import spirit and drag it into the squard. it's show nothing in there ... and i tested it it's come invisible ...

@RockeTBunnYz
Did you add the sprite to the sprite file (the list to the rigtht) before you dragged it to the square?
yes i did.. i got it to work but how do i get raid of the backgroud? the original after i export the spirit from .dat it's come with some pink background should i keep it or change it to some color?

Back