• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Spriter ~job~

tiag0_bn

Reaction score
Hi !
I'm looking for a person who works with spriter to do a job involving cannabis + outfit

Night go#8943

good afternoon, I'm already with a dear person here on the forum in the process of creation... thank you!
Post automatically merged:

Spriting an outfit while consuming cannabis?
Payment is in cannabis?
An outfit/look where someone is consuming cannabis?
Cannabis printed on an outfit?
All together?
I'm looking for an outfit that has the 'cannabis' theme, sorry for my bad english.

the Teksik94#6351 is a good spriter.
Hello man, thanks for the support!!!

I'm waiting for the completion of a service that I paid for 1 month ago, make 1 outfits male/female.
Should i report him?
Cardinale#1064

Hello man, thanks for the support!!!

I'm waiting for the completion of a service that I paid for 1 month ago, make 1 outfits male/female.
Should i report him?
Cardinale#1064
don't wait too long to report him, as he can make new victims.

I recommend not paying for the service before seeing it ready and testing it..
many people do not give priority to the service, because they already have the money in their hands, and are not in a hurry
i work as a software dev and if someone hired me to do stuff for them i would not write a single code until i got paid but i see where you're coming from. maybe just a different work ethic for me as soon as i get paid i work shit off asap

i work as a software dev and if someone hired me to do stuff for them i would not write a single code until i got paid but i see where you're coming from. maybe just a different work ethic for me as soon as i get paid i work shit off asap
i understand perfectly... when work is online, we run the risk of working for nothing. but this is a risk.
i have projects ready that the client couldn't pay, and i keep them until today in the hope that they will get money :s

it took me a while to get blocked haha

Here's a tip not to trust him Cardinale#1064

dev4.jpgdev5.jpg

outfit_136.pngoutfit1_128.png

here the files that has been delivered to this user.

why i dint finished the RED AND YELLOW (COLOR OUTFIT) part of the female? because this user is very ungrateful. i just charged 15$ for this entire WORK i mean, nothing. and he tried me like trash also saying that my work looks terrible.
of course at the first time that i showed him the work it was (perfect) for him, then after he paid for it, like 1 week after he start to complaining about, the hair, the pipe, the everything. thats why i din't waste more of my time for 15$, also he did a claim on paypal, after the 90% of the job has been done. i just uploaded all the proof to paypal.

so if you dont like the outfits, why you payed it? it showed it to you before sending the files. and before the payment.

second, you should treat in a diferent way to people you pay for, 15$ doesnt give you the rights to treat me like shit.

SO PEOPLE BE AWARE OF THIS USER, HE PAYS TO YOU, WAIT ONE WEEK, THEN COMPLAIN, THEN REPORT ON PAYPAL.

NEVER JUDGE SOMEONE BEFORE HEARD THE SECOND PART OF THE STORY.

also i give 5 diferent methods of payment, and he was very picky about using paypal, my paypal account was death for more than 1 year, i did the renew of the account just to work for him, yeah he was VERY much wanting to use paypal, now you know why he wanted so much paypal. the claim button.

since Nov 30, 2014 that i joined this forum, this is the second person that i encoutered this type of treat, and the second paypal claim since 2018 that i opened my paypal account.

Last edited:
SO PEOPLE BE AWARE OF THIS USER, HE PAYS TO YOU, WAIT ONE WEEK, THEN COMPLAIN, THEN REPORT ON PAYPAL.
I have done several jobs for @tiag0_bn with no problems.
Sometimes he even sends more $$$ than the agreed price just because he is happy enough with the job.

Not sure what happened here tho.

@Il Knight is denifitely not recommended

I'm still without stolen coins.
you and @tiag0_bn are the only users that i have ever got problems. both related for 15$ +/-
and check he did an amazing show for 8$, so i really dont care about this type of stupid sht.
i was retired from this death community, just returned to see that is more death than before. cya

I have done several jobs for @tiag0_bn with no problems.
Sometimes he even sends more $$$ than the agreed price just because he is happy enough with the job.

Not sure what happened here tho.
roddet this is the reason i bother you everyday! you are very reliable and amazing

pelo_tipe.jpgpelo_tipe2.jpg
pelo_tip3.jpg
Post automatically merged:

I advanced the payment because at that moment you so helpful that I thought you would finish it on the same day (20/07/2022)... you sent me some models and also because of the reputation I thought you had.
Another thing, here on the forum I started asking about what to do, I even mentioned you to see if you answered! then you called me on discord saying that there were family problems and that you already gave me the finished job (10/08/2022)
and I'm waiting for the job so far... xD

Last edited:
I do not count your show as a fail, also Tiago show too, he received the 90% of the work (he said it sucks) so let him finish it. Thanks God all my services here in Otland SINCE 2014 are successful, 8 YEARS, not any problems at all, just you and this stealer using PayPal 🤫

Back