• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sprites by Saphron

You can find most of the textures of your works on internet with a lot of variations like this one:

It's clearly not done by you, you just need to look at your hand-made sprites, like the mountains and borders and notice the difference.

That's all.

As I said you are so ignorant that you dont even consider someone progressing above using assets made by others. Every artist goes through certain stages to acheive greatness. Also important to point out is that since the assets are freeware they can be used by anyone and they are always very helpful in guiding you towards certain vision and in your example it was one of the first times when I tried to work with textures and I still see it as a very valuable lesson since that area took few hours tops to make. Also, and this is my last reply - you are a very toxic individual, self-centered and ignorant, there is really no point in discussing with you with your half-assed arguments just to prove your point. Farwell, hope I wont see you in this thread again :D

@Stanos
Funny but besides the "best spriter" I don't see anything related to me.

the assets are freeware

asset.png

If you have to subscribe it's not free.
If you gonna promote yourself as artist, credit the textures or point what you did in the screen instead of claiming it yours.

Last edited:
If you have to subscribe it's not free.
If you gonna promote yourself as artist, credit the textures or point what you did in the screen instead of claiming it yours.

12$
Check your eyesight man, you need glasses :D

NwaoAxf.png

And another biased argument just to prove your point in trying to discredit me is this texture, again the only similiarity are colors. Are you doing that on purpose? Are you trying to lie again?

4ZKdVBS.png

The texture I used isnt the one which you try to show here(12$ one), but yeah it was a stock photo which I paid for anyways. Now lets use the same argument, you use Photoshop right? are you paying your subscription? no? xD

Its hard to understand that there are sites which release stock photos when you pay for your subscription and you can use them as you please? oh well, the world must be a happy place when you are so closed minded xD

Last edited:
2e2ms8g.png

You can find most of the textures of your works on internet with a lot of variations like this one:
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

It's clearly not done by you, you just need to look at your hand-made sprites, like the mountains and borders and notice the difference.

That's all.

unknown.png
Who cares lol
Saphron you have some good ass sprites keep going

Slap my ass and call me hillary clinton are you actually think that you are best spriter? You have serious mental problems buddy.
To be fair, I haven't seen someone sprite in Tibia's style of art better then him.
Every sprite I've ever seen in my wild running around over the years has always been clear & crisp, while putting more detail then I think is even possible in the small 32 by 32 squares I think you guys use.

Looking at the sprites in this thread, the quality of the sprites seems to go up and down, depending on the day, and because of that some of the pictures look a bit wonky.
But yeah, the sprites in this thread are pretty good, as far a bystander like me is concerned.

I'd probably suggest to try to make all the sprites the same way.. or look the same somehow.
That way you don't get some of the wonky looking area's.

--
As far as how the sprites are made.. doesn't really matter to me personally.
But.. the way Leshrot makes them seems to give consistent results over and over, so I have to assume his advice in how to create sprites is the better option in the long run.

-shrug-

Thanks Xikini, finally some voice of reason

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course he will never admit any fraud under his sprites. Above that, I do not see the target audience caring, discussing this will not lead to anything.
Everyone should already know that this forum is based only on personal opinion without property and in silly fights, an eternal pool of people stuck to their adolescence in general, at least in the area of spriting.
Someone who laughs at the one who gives her the job and who treats the opportunity in a completely overbearing and childish way should not be taken seriously in the first place.
unknown.png

But I repeat, no one really cares, not even the owner of Medivia. Let it be clear that I have just expounded it because the ignorance here are a absurd.

But I repeat, no one really cares, not even the owner of Medivia. Let it be clear that I have just expounded it because the ignorance here are a absurd.

As has always been here on OTland... Idiots will be idiots.

To be fair, I haven't seen someone sprite in Tibia's style of art better then him.
-shrug-

You haven't seen the real talent then. Feelsbad for you. -shrug-

It's just so sad to see that people are trying push eachother down instead of elevate eachother. Seems bit off topic to discuss these toxic stuff in this thread. Take it on discord or something.

@Saphron i like the new sprites, you are perfect for this kind of medivia style! Keep up the Great work!

Thanks man!

Also I already tried to discuss those things with them before, seems that reason isnt something that they are familiar with and their main purpose is to make this feeling of hostility towards me (thats why they try so hard to discredit my work here)
But oh well haters gonna hate, and ill still be doing my job :D

Eric, its sad that you offend neutral people who simply follow reason and make arguments which are part of reality.

It's just so sad to see that people are trying push eachother down instead of elevate eachother.
I don't think we should elevate someone that's ripping assets as his own, take a look:
Warned about ripping on this thread,
ShowOFF Harry Potter Sprites

Few comments later:
Hello guys, I bought some sprites with this gentleman..... I could notice over time that several of the sprites were ripped, other than the characters made by the same, he ripped a door and sold me

Crop part of a high-res image, Rotate, Liquify, Resize, Color Adjustment tools, Other small touch tools -> post as own artwork / sell to some lay ot admin.

I see a lot of contradictory and random statements here by the "$afron Army".
That's enough, bye.

Last edited:
Back