• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sprites by Saphron

2u757xt.gif

Great + for you Saphy, without U this project should be dead.

btw.
ignore msg from me, ive got pass to forum.=)

i like it! only connection from head to body is a bit weird imo (there's something missing, maybe a visible neck or so? ^^)

This... Hmmm.. I dont know how to call it... Hole for head? Is way to small. Also this doesn't look like armor much. When i first saw it from distance i was thinking about gloves or something.

The hole is perfect for head neck, as you dont wear armors like a t shirt you know? the hole is only for your neck and according to proportions considering how big is your corpse, the hole for neck should be 3 times smaller ^_^

This is so called 'light' armor. It was developed due to change in battlefield. At some point knights had to be able to ride on a horse and fight , and 'heavy' armors which are similar to mine wouldnt let you do that, thats why they created this one ^

Stop fucking tell him that his creation is bad Arashel. I would scale that armor 9/10. Great colour and wonderful design!

Back