• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sprites by Saphron

This is so called 'light' armor. It was developed due to change in battlefield. At some point knights had to be able to ride on a horse and fight , and 'heavy' armors which are similar to mine wouldnt let you do that, thats why they created this one ^

Stop fucking tell him that his creation is bad Arashel. I would scale that armor 9/10. Great colour and wonderful design!
Because it is. DB's sprites and monster's sprites are afreakin awesome, but this armor looks awful.

Sir, back in the day knights werent even able to turn their heads to look what behind them! Just because of this hole which prevented them to do so.

My type:

2djyxdg.jpg

Type about which you are talking about o_0
2hiauso.jpg

Dat 'GS' is awesome. =) Also the Horus/plague doctor mask is pretty, but U should give more love to axe.

very nice axe, but maybe you should AA it, try it if you can :)

Imo it looks more like copper, still good looking though.

Back