• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sprites by Saphron

Just a small notice, not all dragons have scales, basically in real tibia you dont drop dragon scales but dragon leather ^______________^
How long has it been since you played tibia?.....
You can get Dragon Scales from Dragons....
Green Dragon Scales from normal Dragons and Red Dragon Scales from Dragon Lords.....
>.<

o_______O mother of king kong you are right :D And another thing about my bad logic about what I was thinking yesterday, if it would be armor made of leather it would be called Dragon leather armor ^_^
And I stopped playing tibia after 7.6

207kyll.png

Oh my god! That spider looks amazing!
What happened to the head of the little guy? It looks like if his head got squashed. xD

lolz man, go make dbh2 or something liek dat. the nemesis is good but his head... IS VERY FUNNY XD

I actually was working on DBH2 lately, but the scripter is now working on both servers , and I finished everything what I could finish ^_^

Back