• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sprites by Saphron

14vhc7p.png

What I think is that most of your armors are looking almost the same.
What I mean with the same is that most of them have spikes on shoulders and they have almost the same chest shape.
Don't get me wrong, this are amazing art pieces and I don't believe I could do any of these.
Keep it up, Saphron.
Farewell.

I need to disagree, every armor has its own body architecture and with it unique style.

An interesting dark combination of colors on the last post. They look great, the only thing I can disagree here with is the 'Dragon scale mail' name for that armor. It doesn't look like scales, and the colors give off a different darker feeling, not something I could associate with a DSM.

Loved this one
wbup89.png

I also noticed many armors look really monotone because of the lack of expressed details/difference in colors, so it would maybe be a good idea to vary and mix the colors on your equipment instead of doing the whole thing in one color, like here for example:

2uo42nr.png

It looks great, but it feels bland. If not new colors, then at least brighter highlights on a few places.

That's just my 2 cents, keep up the good work bro, still in love with that sick spider you made ^-^

Since last 3 pages I am focusing only on one basic color on the armor, when this one page will end Ill probably will make some changes :p

Then let's finish this page jojo naa kidding, you are doing great pieces, keep it on :D

An interesting dark combination of colors on the last post. They look great, the only thing I can disagree here with is the 'Dragon scale mail' name for that armor. It doesn't look like scales, and the colors give off a different darker feeling, not something I could associate with a DSM.

Loved this one
wbup89.png

I also noticed many armors look really monotone because of the lack of expressed details/difference in colors, so it would maybe be a good idea to vary and mix the colors on your equipment instead of doing the whole thing in one color, like here for example:

2uo42nr.png

It looks great, but it feels bland. If not new colors, then at least brighter highlights on a few places.

That's just my 2 cents, keep up the good work bro, still in love with that sick spider you made ^-^

Just a small notice, not all dragons have scales, basically in real tibia you dont drop dragon scales but dragon leather ^______________^

Back