• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sprites by Saphron

Really cool design. Just made some color and value changes:
MFfyzPq.png

I love how you shade the crystals. These monsters are really intriguing and magical :) Looking forward to your next works!

Last edited:
  • The Crystal Spire
14tbn81.png

Just beautiful, the mountain walls, the bug, and the floor fits in even though it's a weird texture (you'd expect something more crystal-ish or brighter looking at the rest of the image. The texture and color of the mountain fill should definitely be brighter to fit in with the edges, as it creates too much of a contrast right now and I wonder how those bright beautiful crystal came out of that dark smudge.

Exceptional imagery though, I'm definitely looking forward to mapping with this!
Good job :3

Crystal cave is really good, but that magma cave... I think textures don't fit with colors:C
Can you try to recolor? I'd propose that monsters colors, it's the best of those.

You can do well better than that Saphron, come on.
Well, he said it's work in progress, so we can't judge yet :D

Though even with this black and white /template/ version, you can do a lot of stuff like, get it to look like the actual cave with some recoloring o:

not saying this looks as good as it potentially could, but still-
55UDvuo.png

Back