• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sprites by Saphron

Amazing sprites.
- 64x64 project coming? any screens?
- You think it's possible to do some (one character) sprite with additional attack animation sprites? or equipped actual weapon or shield ?
some aiming with crossbow and recoil when shot arrow, some sword swing or shield move when u get hit?

Amazing sprites.
- 64x64 project coming? any screens?
- You think it's possible to do some (one character) sprite with additional attack animation sprites? or equipped actual weapon or shield ?
some aiming with crossbow and recoil when shot arrow, some sword swing or shield move when u get hit?

It is coming quickly, no screens as far as I know yet- just some basic areas and engine. But it goes very quickly forward)
And I dont think it will be in game (second question)

2kLAPuj.png

Small scene I made lately as tribute to Legend of Zelda

It is coming quickly, no screens as far as I know yet- just some basic areas and engine. But it goes very quickly forward)
And I dont think it will be in game (second question)

2kLAPuj.png

Small scene I made lately as tribute to Legend of Zelda
Before I read your caption, I thought it was Sword in the Stone / King Arthur. :p

Before I read your caption, I thought it was Sword in the Stone / King Arthur. :p

That was also the inspiration :)

--

Dwarf looks off. His upper body parts are “unnaturally” wider than bottom parts. And I’m not talking about skipping the leg day.

You are completely right man strange that I didnt noticed :D anyways thanks for that tip ill try to get proportions right next time!

Dwarf looks off. His upper body parts are “unnaturally” wider than bottom parts. And I’m not talking about skipping the leg day.

I disagree, the dwarf looks okay in my opinion. He's a dwarf, mining all day, wolfing down mead and mushrooms, of course he's supposed to be wider on the top.

Nnm24Nq.png

Edit for lulz and 1:1 version

This is so Zelda-esque! Loving it.

I disagree, the dwarf looks okay in my opinion. He's a dwarf, mining all day, wolfing down mead and mushrooms, of course he's supposed to be wider on the top.
This is drawing of being called “Dwarf”, which is product of human’s imagination from the genre called “fantasy”... You seriously going to apply rules of real-life biology of muscle growing into that...? Please don’t do it.

This is drawing of being called “Dwarf”, which is product of human’s imagination from the genre called “fantasy”... You seriously going to apply rules of real-life biology of muscle growing into that...? Please don’t do it.

I must ask you - why the hell not?

I like both, but the magic one is a bit more unique somehow or well, magic is always appealing!

Back