• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sprites by Saphron

@Saphron I just wanted to let you know that you are FIRED!!! You are no longer allowed to be human! Enjoy being a spriting GOD!!!

<3 all your work!

Wish my last labtop hadn't broke so I could have all the stuff I had you and @Anevis make for me.. was all so sick...

Some of new thingssss :D

6qehsg.png

2hxyo2h.png

11scaz6.png

2qtby80.png

2ccqudi.png

v62czs.png

Last edited:
awesome mate, i was watching medivia's picture, i had no idea it was you, it fits perfect the style of the game! congrats mate

Funny how Medivia looked absolutely nothing like those screenshots when the test server launched. Thanks for ruining the game Mr Hunchback. Didn't know Oldschool = DragonBall Z

I love those butthurts but for real you expect to have completely finished product in one year (over 20k sprites) and not have any issues? come on man dont be childish :D

Some things got rushed, to fire test server but it does not mean they will not change obviously, they are for test purposes only and to be clear - the back sides are currently finished/

fD0BmqQ.png

V Leshrot im doing my best mate, backs are always the hardest thing :D
some more-

YZfNfSy.png

Last edited:
I love those butthurts but for real you expect to have completely finished product in one year (over 20k sprites) and not have any issues? come on man dont be childish :D

Some things got rushed, to fire test server but it does not mean they will not change obviously, they are for test purposes only and to be clear - the back sides are currently finished/

fD0BmqQ.png
"Anyway, the update will be released as it is and they will not be any major changes to how it looks."
Problem is you decided to rush it. If you would've been satisfied with releasing the actually acceptable map and environment first. And spent another year on the other sprites. Then there would've been hope.

And I love the attitude about butthurt. It's definitely a sign of professionalism that calms worried players down. Like I said, congratulations on contributing to the downfall of Medivia.

Yeah, but to do on that level I guess Medivia could call their own players to do the stuff... cof cof.. :rolleyes:

The perspective is still a bit off on that character, but better than the last outfits

I hope you're working for free because I refuse to accept that Konrad is stupid enough to pay for it.

Mabye Saphron was drunk while working on the last Medivia update, doesn't make any sence...He did such amazing sprites at first(MODERN). And suddenly going backwards to pokemon/dragonball Z. Not a good job!.
1. Look at Ank, you made it look horrible old and wierd. Fire's ? Fire fields is a bad rip off from RL tibia...wtf.
2. Outfits is hard to look at, TERRIBLE..just terrible.
3. It's not like 1 or 2 things that is bad...it's like..EVERYTHING.
Magic wall was epic tho, nothing else. PERIOD.

Wish u all the best with the medivia update :)
yeah why would he care tho ? he got paid. Medivia will fail.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm lets see, i havnt tested the update yet but i do have a lvll 100 EK on medivia. i must say.... ank looks fkin awesome. and umm yea some sprites are really bad , a top tier OT server like medivia or should i say tibianic should have better graphics than this XD oh well. the dog in thais is the most ugly sprite ive seen but who cares, a lot of people still play the server and tibia was never judged based on its graphics so i guess its alright :O

Mabye Saphron was drunk while working on the last Medivia update, doesn't make any sence...He did such amazing sprites at first(MODERN). And suddenly going backwards to pokemon/dragonball Z. Not a good job!.
1. Look at Ank, you made it look horrible old and wierd. Fire's ? Fire fields is a bad rip off from RL tibia...wtf.
2. Outfits is hard to look at, TERRIBLE..just terrible.
3. It's not like 1 or 2 things that is bad...it's like..EVERYTHING.
Magic wall was epic tho, nothing else. PERIOD.

Bro i tried to log into your "best 7.1 server" got me so excited for 2 seconds but no....

Greetings! Here ill be posting some of my finest pixel-art works. Have fun watching them ;)

Enviroment:

Monsters and outfits:

692wyS7.png

All rights reserved.

YO @Leshrot which specific server were these monsters used in??? 0o Ive never seen them in any ot, and Ive played a LOT of OT's. Just asking because i would love to play the server with those creatures look dope man

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful work, could only imagine how much time you are taking to rush us these beautiful sprites!

The landscapes and map looks wonderful, sprites will take a bit of time to get used too...

Looking forward to the assassin outfit rework!

#TeamSaphron looking forward to the type of new content you will be able to implement in the future!

Some say, that alot of peoples left medivia after this update, but I see:

"- Spells for runes such as Light Magic Missile, Heavy Magic Missile, Intense Healing, Ultimate Healing, FireBall, Great Fireball, Explosion and Sudden Death are now premium only with reduced costs to create (if necessary, we might reduce the costs even more)."
Medivia update log

And numbers that wen't down are propably all these botting runemakers that are off ? :)

You are a talented spriter but you don't take in consideration at all the old-school feeling of Medivia and why we all started there. The new outfits look like manga. Even if you don't understand the feeling you have to act like a professional about it and why it is so important for us. The outfits are the most important ones, without them it's a completely different game. I think you are a great spriter for anything but this is a sensitive subject and matters so much.

It's not important to be fancy at all, just keep it simple. I mean the new BOH for example, look at the difference and you can see what I mean. But I really want to say it again; custom areas and sprites can be cool, just not the outfits because that is changing it to an entire new game which we didn't come for and definitely won't stay for.

Back