• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ Sprites/LORE. Job offer.

Ond||Apokalypse

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Hello again! Not long time ago I created a thread. Sorry for spam, but since I couldn't find the option where to edit my thread.
Here I am again!

The project that I just started or well.. (it was first started 2003 or at least in my mind also that were when my first OT was hosted.)
Has taken big steps in just a few days! Kind of a dream coming true and that I am having this chance to create something is amazing.

I am looking for one or two lore creators. I am looking for someone who is eager to make a story of a life time. I have a general idea what the lore should be based upon.

The first task would be to name all npcs and create each unique story about them. Even create a family tree for them and connect the dots.
With taking few things in consideration. We gonna use very famous books and stories as help.

I am not promising that we are going to succeed, but this has been in my mind forever. So what I can promise is that I do everything I CAN do to make it happend.
Keep in mind this is a very serious project! We have the means, in-game knowledge and the money to do it.

Also I need more sprites, I already have few "job to job hires" but looking for someone who wanna create sprites as a member for our team.
It is very important for me that he cemestry works out between everyone in our group.

If you are interested give me a message on Discord!

OND#0422

Back