• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sprites on TFS 1.5/ OT client redemption

eardrums

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,
I have been trying to add sprites to my server for over a week but have not been successful.

When I try to open items.otb with item editor this is the error message i get

item edit error.png

I really don't know what to do. this is what my itemloader.h file looks like and i dont understand what this all means tbh.

itttt.png

what are the steps I have to follow to make all this work.

I really need some help guys! Thanks!

so far,
I cant find any program that is working with tfs 1.5
Is there even a tool or a method to add sprites to tfs 1.5? nothing seems to be working. All the tools im trying to use are so buggy.

thanks guys I appreciate the help! I downloaded the new version and its giving me this error.

Is there a specific items.otb file i need to download as well?

ied.png
Post automatically merged:

for tfs 1.5 you must use this item editor:
lapis is very buggy for me i dont know why. it wont add missing items. it did only once randomly and im not sure what i did different. but it wont save the correct item flags/properties that i set. dont know whats wrong with it.
Post automatically merged:

okay so i'm able to upload sprites onto lapis but i cant change the attributes at all. none of the items change the flags like i press them. any clues?

Last edited:
for tfs 1.5 you must use this item editor:
Is there any guide for following item editor? I would like to add new items, although it looks like it doesn't have an option for it.

I've been following your guide - [FAQ] Your first 12.87 TFS-master OT explained (https://otland.net/threads/faq-your-first-12-87-tfs-master-ot-explained.279066/)
for 12.87 although I can't figure out how to add items / edit them.

Attachments

Last edited:
Back