• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sprites

the decrypter i created
You didn't create anything. You are just using decryption from v8 sources and saving data to files, its not magic or anything.
The fact that you actually even tried and did it is concerning.

You didn't create anything. You are just using decryption from v8 sources and saving data to files, its not magic or anything.
The fact that you actually even tried and did it is concerning.
I did it for my own reasons, haha you really up to judge a program you didn’t even have access to? .. i wouldn’t do

I did it for my own reasons, haha you really up to judge a program you didn’t even have access to? .. i wouldn’t do
I mean its 1 function that has been slightly modified as oen said but ok.

View attachment 72378
Simply using a single function in a leaked source and using a disassembler, doesn't make you a wizard. As Oen said, it isn't magic. You're not the only one, neither the first and definitely not the last. But gratz.
Find a statement I said im a magician (which i def didn't say) or im the only one, or im the last please i would happily know myself better from you.

View attachment 72378

Simplesmente usar uma única função em uma fonte vazada e usar um desmontador não faz de você um mago. Como disse Oen, não é mágica. Você não é o único, nem o primeiro e definitivamente não é o último. Mas obrigado.
Oh, my love, is there any way you can get me some of those?

I posted several wing sprites at the academy and was banned without warning or explanation.

OTAcademy does not support leakers, otland does

Btw, after looking at these sprites looks like everyone is just using the same leaked chaosOT sprite pack and then random additional sprites. Seems like everyone is a thief at some point

Who cares about the sprites
just share them
better than when somebody buys it and creates a thread how he lost 100 dollars xD

Back