• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Graphic Designer Spriting service

Status
Not open for further replies.
To ANYONE reading this thread considering hiring someone for spriting work - KEEP SEARCHING
This person has severe attitude problems and behaves like a 15 year old kid(probably is one, which would explain it)

OT - The Spoderman is your best work, considered making a Venom?

Free Sprites.
you literally copy/pasted some sprites from tibia too
z6RJ5eb.png

dragon robe copied on the left
glacier kilt and robe on the right

Free Sprites.
you literally copy/pasted some sprites from tibia too
z6RJ5eb.png

dragon robe copied on the left
glacier kilt and robe on the right

Hahaha the glacier one is fucking epic.
The face is just a square with a line and two dots with another line as hair.
The wand, a line and a circle.
The shoes are great though, nice work on the shoes Raging Bull.

yaq3yjF.gif
< CAN YOU DO THAT @Static_ CAN YOUUUUUUUU DO THAT???? HAHAHAHA.
those sprites each have its own walking animation and attack. CAN YOU DO THAT?? ANSWER ME U LITTLE BROKE 17 YEAR OLD

@farore no need to say anything to you since you are just a thief. I have seen your OT, and its complete garbage, a 10 year old can make an ot like yours.

a This community is filled with Uneducated scammers and hackers This is no poly count or deviant art.

theres like 5 good artist on this forum, that i come here for inspiration, but other than that OT LAND is a complete toxic trash hole of a community.

All i really expected to get from this forum is critque on my work and how to make it better, yet it failed, not even one person reading this left a comment on how i can improve my work. > again not very artist friendly.

Last edited:
you kids are morons, haha laugh @ otland.

@farore @Static_

You kids are just the rejects who cant grind RL tibia anymore cuz you have no real life money so you come to OTLAND to find some escape from the real world. dont think i Dont know kids like you.

Okay sure, except I'm not since I've not "stolen" a single thing for my OT.
Hey hey hey, no need to be cruel, someone your age would not be able to make a OT better than mine! :(

The community here is great so long as your not a total dick and if you treat others with restecpa!
Anyways, seems you'll be leaving us! ;) Good riddance.

@farore and your ice giant? did u create that all by urself litto boy?

I can tell the difference between a broke kid with no money, and the difference between a real man.

and guess what, you are a broke kid with no money. so what anything you say bothers me? guess again.

@farore no need to say anything to you since you are just a thief. I have seen your OT, and its complete garbage, a 10 year old can make an ot like yours.

a This community is filled with Uneducated scammers and hackers This is no poly count or deviant art.

theres like 5 good artist on this forum, that i come here for inspiration, but other than that OT LAND is a complete toxic trash hole of a community.

All i really expected to get from this forum is critque on my work and how to make it better, yet it failed, not even one person reading this left a comment on how i can improve my work. > again not very artist friendly.
no one's bothering giving you constructive criticism due to the fact that you're an egotistical manchild.
i'm not sure how you thought you'd get positive comments on this thread when you trash other people's threads too.
i'm surprised @farore even put up with your bullshit in his own thread, you immediately trashed him, after which you decided to try to give him "constructive criticism" which was obviously backhanded by your previous statement.
1qSscHG.png

then in your next post you outright called his GM outfit stupid and the giant "ugly af"
WUOVzqv.png

and finally you decide to preach professionalism, yet here you are trashing other people's threads and creating a spriting thread of your own, and wondering why no one likes you or your "art"
also, calling people kids doesn't further your arguments in any way, it just makes yourself look worse and less professional, even though you preach professionalism of one's work.
we are not the problem.

@Static_ please if you dont know the facts, please dont pretend like you do.

I made those comments on his post AFTER, i repeat static, AFTER he bashed me and tried to steal from me. SO yea your a moron too kid..

and in the previous thread he and felipe93 even ADMIT stealing sprites is okay. So please try to tell me the problem is me again . PLEASE little broke kid, open ur mouth again

That's not theft though, you f*cking imbecile. It's in the public domain and anyone can use it.
Otland is not something you can compare to your local supermarket. If someone uploads their work here it's up for grabs. If it wasn't their intention to make it public that's on them.
I'm 28.

@Static_ please if you dont know the facts, please dont pretend like you do.

I made those comments on his post AFTER, i repeat static, AFTER he bashed me and tried to steal from me. SO yea your a moron too kid..
you contradict yourself by calling people morons, however you can't tell the difference between your and you're.
seems like someone who could afford post-secondary education should have better english and a larger vocabulary than replying with "kid" in most of your posts.

but there are people with morals and money, people who have money, have morals, PEOPLE with NO MONEY have NO MORALS, YOU keep prooving to me ur a broke little kid that needs free assets LOL GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

but there are people with morals and money, people who have money, have morals, PEOPLE with NO MONEY have NO MORALS, YOU keep prooving to me ur a broke little kid that needs free assets LOL GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
That's hands down one of the most stupid things I've ever read in my entire life. Congratulations.

not everyone needs to be an author @Static_ i can spell the way i want to spell when im on forums and aruguing with broke 28 year olds and 17 year olds I have NOTHING to prove to you 2, believe me.

you kids are broke and trying to steal my sprites. and try to make me look like i did something bad? HAHAHAHA

not everyone needs to be an author @Static_ i can spell the way i want to spell when im on forums and aruguing with broke 28 year olds and 17 year olds I have NOTHING to prove to you 2, believe me.
i'm not trying to force anyone to be an author, i'm trying to tell you that you should have a better understanding of english than a 6 year old.
it's also not a matter of how you want to spell things, you're simply just too stupid to tell the difference between your and you're, which is something you learn when you're a kid and is very basic english.

my native language is English how dare u try to tell me ? about my native language?

and how dare you try to make me look like the bad one here @Static_ you just showed me how much a little twerp u are. now GTFO

i'm not trying to force anyone to be an author, i'm trying to tell you that you should have a better understanding of english than a 6 year old.
it's also not a matter of how you want to spell things, you're simply just too stupid to tell the difference between your and you're, which is something you learn when you're a kid and is very basic english.
You'll find it even more hilarious when I tell you he's actually Canadian.

yea im Canadian born and raised, so again you 2 imbeciles, if you have no critism about my art get off my thread u morons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back