• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Graphic Designer Spriting service

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's clearly impossible to get through to this "man"
i'm not going to bother anymore, he contradicts himself in almost every post he makes
he whines about how people are thieves and steal sprites, yet a few posts back i showed how he copied tibia for his sprites
what a joke
if you also have nothing to prove, you wouldn't be replying and feeding us for our enjoyment

@Static_ You clearly dont understand anything, your 17 so i wont even try to explain to you that was a college project and is a whole different game than tibia and is a 2d - side scroller . but wait do you even know what that is?

and ban me for what? there are rules you dipshit, And if you break a rule u get banned, What rule did i break? u @ eldera ??????? do tell

All those characters that i made with tibia sprites are able to walk. such as this >
yaq3yjF.gif

I made each of those sprites with a walk animation, and even an attack animtion.
So before you even try to tell me anything. Please try to comprehend that brain usage it takes to animate this kinda stuff. HAHA you WISH you could animate like me. That was a project for animation @Static_ how dare u little 17 year old talk about my work llike u made something of ur own

my art is $$$$$ u can tell by just looking at it.

You guys are nothing @Static_ @farore @eldera no matter what you guys say to me, you have nothing to show for yourself. And compared to what I have showed, you guys are peasents. Please please please please get on my level.

thats what i thought. just a bunch of trolls. and thats all youll ever be. jsut a troll. in life.
8phWZtT.jpg

Haha what are you even talking about... Your like a kid just throwing insults left and right, are you just trolling, pretending to be a retard?

There's NO WAY, NO WAY!!! that someone has bought one of your sprites. If someone against all odds has it was out of pity.
You know LITERALLY nothing about me except my age. I on the other hand know that you think your work is fucking great, when it's not. Which in turn allows me to conclude that your the peasant.

im the peasant yea right, your the one trying to form a team to MAKE A OT LOL..... dude its 2017, and you are trying to come together to form a team to create a OT? a 7.6 OT that HAS ZERO 7.6 sprites? let me remind u who the peasant is again.

yea i know you wish :) just keep wishing you 17 year old. keep wishing, all u can do at ur age right now

theres only 2 things u can do in ur life right now as a 17 year old.

1. Troll
2. Wish

oh and one more 3. fap

Well @ all the keyboard gangsters on this thread, im going outside in the real world to play some basketball for a few hours, cuz i have a car and i live in canada, the land of the free and home of the brave. unlike you litte shits i have BIGGER plans in life. so ill be back to laugh at ur stupid remarks on my thread in a few hours.

Seems like your running out of arguments :(
I'm the peasant because I'm trying to create a oldschool server with sprites other than 7.6 sprites? In 2017, how dare I.
So, anyone who buys and uses your sprites on their OT is a peasant?
I love how you bash someone who's supposedly 17 when you're probably even younger :D
Basketball? No point when you're 15 and 1½ meters tall. Go play with your one pubic hair instead.

Canada - the land of the free and home of the brave? Ok.

farore, sorry kid, but i saw your thread :HIRING FOR 7.6 SERVER NEED TEAM:

But u post a server with nothing thats 7.6??? makes no sense, its like saying NEW SPIDER MAN MOVIE COMING OUT, but batmans in the movie and not spiderman. ur a fkin joke kid now stop wasting my time

your making a thread about your own server server and manage to get the details wrong about your own server, what makes u think u can go post about my work and try to take u serious? Its like you dont even know how to spell your own name. literally. what a damn joke u are.

7.6 server with no 7.6 sprites? can u even spell ur own name?

Last edited:
Nah, it's 7.4 and pretty much everything is 7.4 sprites. But yeah, good one.
Also please, if you feel you need to "insult" others try to come up with something abit more clever then "kid" It's not very effective when the person your insulting is twice your age.
And, how about that carrot? Do we have a deal at 5$?

everything is 7.4?? LOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA dude, u jsut made my day, you probably have ONE 7.4 sprite, kid did u even play tibia 7.4 REAL??? i dont think so, u dont know shit about 7.4
i dont need to come up with cleaver insults, I am not YOU. I come up with ART, not insults u moron

none of you see that he is trolling you people hard and you guys fell for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back