• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Graphic Designer Spriting service

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did actually! Played from 02 to 09.
Come on man, calling what you do Art is stretching it. It's more like bad doodling.

Fresh picture taken by Raging bulls father of him and his older brother shooting some hoops right now :)
807-basketball-shooting.jpg

Reactions: e.e
Well, seems my paragraph on the former second page, relocated to the first page, wasn't heeded.

Just a quick thought Raging Bull,
If you are looking for criticism on your work,
I'd suggest posting somewhere other then the jobs section.

Cheers,

Xikini

every retard can make that? then every retard would be rich in this world. Clearly that is not the case and clearly you sir are an idiot. I go to REAL forums to get opinions on my art, i tried this forum but clearly its full of toxic people and scammers and hackers, so yea, congratulations otland :) for the wonderful community u guys have. ( full of retards who quit rl tibia) and other people who actually come here to learn and not to steal other ppl sprites like @farore and @Felipe93 ) Who BOTH admitted its okay to steal sprites. so yea, i have nothing more to say, i will work on my art more and one day ull play a server with my art so congrats everyone for showing ur real talents on this thread.

I can't stop laughing about this thread, please continue.

Every retard can make this with basic knowledge of Photoshop.

So everyone in this world can make a game like maplestory (my intent) is that what your trying to say?????? you clearly are an idiot sir and dont know what photoshop is.

EDIT: No one, i repeat, NO one who replied on this thread has the talents i do on art, the other artist who are as good as me probably know when someone is doing good, they will ALWAYS have "haters" and thats exactly what u guys are, haters. only 1 or 2 people actually tried to give me "critisim" and for those people, i thank you, you can guarantee i took ur advice in consideration.

But for everyone else who "Hates" on my work and probably doesn't even have $5 in their bank account, your "Opinion" is not welcome here.

Guy, everyone in this thread is telling that you need to work on your whole sprite drawing before you can sell. It's plain and simple that you need practice they aren't saying you are bad. You just need practice before you can actually sell your work. I know several graphic designers that can draw sprites better than what you can do for less if not free. I hope you take this reply with the utmost respect because i am just telling you the truth. you need to add more detail into your art before you could even charge for the work to be done. If you're young and trying to charge then you need to grow up and expect the truth to be said about your art. Once you start expecting to be paid, expect to judged hard for the money that your customers are paying for. Also disrespecting your customer does not boost your credibility thus making you less likely to get customers. You're trying to get in the business world start thinking like a businessman..... Enough said. Another thing don't think only you can draw on this forum....

Reactions: e.e
So everyone in this world can make a game like maplestory (my intent) is that what your trying to say?????? you clearly are an idiot sir and dont know what photoshop is.

EDIT: No one, i repeat, NO one who replied on this thread has the talents i do on art, the other artist who are as good as me probably know when someone is doing good, they will ALWAYS have "haters" and thats exactly what u guys are, haters. only 1 or 2 people actually tried to give me "critisim" and for those people, i thank you, you can guarantee i took ur advice in consideration.

But for everyone else who "Hates" on my work and probably doesn't even have $5 in their bank account, your "Opinion" is not welcome here.

Edit 2: For everyone who posted here and gave me nothing but hate (@Static_ ) < who are you even??? did i ever even have contact with you before? @farore You zir are going to be on otland for the rest of your life and never amount to anything. That i can promise you, after what you showed me what your 7.4 ot server is, i should not even be wasting my time replying to you since you are the biggest waste joke of the year. and at everyone else @Felipe93 and everyone liking their posts, u kids are dumbasses that have $0 dollars in ur bank account. You can try to deny the fact that you have no money in real life, but you cant fool me. Your words show me everything about you. Atleast i show you guys my work, but everyone bashing me you guys have NOTHING to show for urself. Probably not even a penny to your name. So please. Peasants, know your lane in this world

Guy, everyone in this thread is telling that you need to work on your whole sprite drawing before you can sell. It's plain and simple that you need practice they aren't saying you are bad. You just need practice before you can actually sell your work. I know several graphic designers that can draw sprites better than what you can do for less if not free. I hope you take this reply with the utmost respect because i am just telling you the truth. you need to add more detail into your art before you could even charge for the work to be done. If you're young and trying to charge then you need to grow up and expect the truth to be said about your art. Once you start expecting to be paid, expect to judged hard for the money that your customers are paying for. Also disrespecting your customer does not boost your credibility thus making you less likely to get customers. You're trying to get in the business world start thinking like a businessman..... Enough said. Another thing don't think only you can draw on this forum....

Sorry but everyone in this thread is "HATING" there is a difference between Opinion, and criticism, I ASKED FOR CRITISIM. Which i have resiceved nothing.

So if your going to reply to my thread and leave your "unwanted" opinion. you best believe im going to call you out on ur bullshit. Because i DO NOT have a peanut size brain like the kids replying here. Please leave criticism, your OPINION IS NOT WANTED HERE.

GUYS KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN OPINION AND CRITICISM. WE ARE NOT IN GRADE 2 like some of u still are stuck in grade 2. I asked for criticism . comments like "this is so bad how do u make money off this" IS NOT CRITICISM, THATS UR OPINION.

THIS IS MY THREAD AND I AM ALOUD TO REPLY TO EVERY STUPID 0 dollar making comment u guys make, if i want. Correct me if im wrong, i didnt ask for ur opnion.

I protect my art like its my child, so if someone talks shit about your child, what will you do? you will retaliate. will you not?

@farore you played 7.4 from 02-09 yet you dont know what a 7.4 sprite looks like? HAHA make me laugh more u stupid kid.

PLEASE IF YOU HAVE $0.00 IN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT, DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back