• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sql Help.

endi232a

Reaction score
5. If you're using Windows then open cmd and cd to your directory with mysql.exe, if you're using Linux
then launch a terminal.
6. Linux users type: mysql -u yourUserName yourDatabaseName -p < triggers.sql
Example: mysql -u root theforgottenserver -p < triggers.sql

Windows users type: pathToMySQL -u yourUserName yourDatabaseName -p < triggers.sql
Example: C:pathtomysql -u root theforgottenserver -p < triggers.sql

Note: You must be in the directory there triggers.sql is, to change directory use the command 'cd path'.

7. You will now be asked to type in your password for the user you picked, do it.
8. If there's no output when you done that, you're done, you can close this file, if you got any error read on.

--------------------
I Dont understand that. Anyone can help me.

5. If you're using Windows then open cmd and cd to your directory with mysql.exe, if you're using Linux
then launch a terminal.
6. Linux users type: mysql -u yourUserName yourDatabaseName -p < triggers.sql
Example: mysql -u root theforgottenserver -p < triggers.sql

Windows users type: pathToMySQL -u yourUserName yourDatabaseName -p < triggers.sql
Example: C:pathtomysql -u root theforgottenserver -p < triggers.sql

Note: You must be in the directory there triggers.sql is, to change directory use the command 'cd path'.

7. You will now be asked to type in your password for the user you picked, do it.
8. If there's no output when you done that, you're done, you can close this file, if you got any error read on.

--------------------
I Dont understand that. Anyone can help me.

Ok read all the tutors about SQL, and still have a problem.
to begin I started with Mystic sqlite database [forgottenserver.s3db] renamed it to [roxor.s3db].
Useing [sqliteadmin] I open it. all is good so far.
I notice in groups I have 3 types:
1 - player, 2 - a gamemaster, 3 - a god.
I want to add some and change to 6 types:
1 - Player, 2 - Tutor, 3 - Senior Tutor, 4 - Gamemaster, 5 - Community Manager, 6 - God
So I retype all the info in rename and change what I want
id - name - flags - access - maxdepotitems - maxviplist -
1 - Player - 0 - 0 - 0 - 0 -
2 - Tutor - 0 - 1 - 2000 - 100 -
3 - Senior Tutor - 0 - 2 - 4000 - 200 -
4 - Gamemaster - 0 - 3 - 6000 - 300 -
5 - Community Manager - 0 - 4 - 8000 - 400 -
6 - God - 0 - 5 - 10000 - 500 -
Ok all good right.
I create a player named Gamemaster and one called God I change the group_ID to 4 for Gamemaster and 6 for God
All good It saves.
Now I logon and type /commands look at the bottom and it says Access = 1 on both accounts.
Gamemaster should say 4 and God should say 6. am I doing somthing wrong?

Back