• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sqlite Expert - Need help.

Illusion

Legend
Reaction score
Heya Forum,

So, finally, I(almost) got my local server done,
>Big thanks to Knatte1, all rep him :3)

There's just 1 thing: I need to edit the coords in sqlite. But I have no Idea how..

Regards.

D: what's what you don't know, how the sql editor works to do that, or what you have to do?

'cause you just have to edit that
UuekI.png

town_id = the id of your town (can check them in the map editor ctrl + p i thing)
and well the posx,y,z are the positions you can also check them in the map editor

D: what's what you don't know, how the sql editor works to do that, or what you have to do?

'cause you just have to edit that
UuekI.png

town_id = the id of your town (can check them in the map editor ctrl + p i thing)
and well the posx,y,z are the positions you can also check them in the map editor

I need to edit the coords.. But I cant edit them in 'edit'.
Where can I?

The problem is:
I can login with the account manager, but when I try to login with the character I made, it will say: Temple Position is wrong. and I alrdy changed the position in config.

Last edited:
you can do it easy from PHP level...
PHP:
<?PHP
	$pos = array(1000, 1000, 7);
	$database = "DIR TO DATABASE FILE" 
	$db = new SQLiteDatabase($database) or die("Cannot connect DB File.");
	$query = @$db->queryExec("UPDATE `players` SET `posx`=".$pos[0].", `posy`=".$pos[1].", `posz`=".$pos[2]);
	echo ($query)?:"POSITION UPDATED!":"CANNOT UPDATE PLAYERS :/";
?>
if you don't know how do it in manager...

you can do it easy from PHP level...
PHP:
<?PHP
	$pos = array(1000, 1000, 7);
	$database = "DIR TO DATABASE FILE" 
	$db = new SQLiteDatabase($database) or die("Cannot connect DB File.");
	$query = @$db->queryExec("UPDATE `players` SET `posx`=".$pos[0].", `posy`=".$pos[1].", `posz`=".$pos[2]);
	echo ($query)?:"POSITION UPDATED!":"CANNOT UPDATE PLAYERS :/";
?>
if you don't know how do it in manager...
Isn't that a lot "harder" than simply using the manager he has now? :s

Back