• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sqlite Help

I've had similar problems with sqlite. Mostly with the account manager. I could delete it but it wouldn't save. I don't work with SQLite mostly because of this (that and I use MySQL for my website anyways).

EHmm , I think you need change ur account id at database,... Also go to ur database>accounts>youraccount>Change account id to 10

If it still wont work then goto Players and change ur group id to 3 :p

Well i had this same problem , i gave my self only id of God and it havent worked, I could use just some commands but not all of them .. But after i changed my account id to 10 then i has full commands xd

SOory i made an mistake, nightamre u've right

Change the grop id to 3

And account type to 10 :) This should work now
32813671da4.jpg

sqlbugco4.png

still wont work i tried the 10 thing do i have to create a new group?
i tried using the flag website and i clicked on everydamn square and replaced it with the current one that was on god's group
and it still wont work.. please talaturen or someone that knows sqlite some help.. i just need my gm :/

Still isnt working if im not asking to much could someone post his database (ofc without accs or players but with gm acc) please..
im just getting tired its not working. >.<

Back