• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ Stack items on the ground

Manigold

Solutions
Reaction score
I'm using tfs 1.2 downgraded to an older version, and in older versions if you move a item with a count of 100 to a ground with a item with the same id and a count below 100 they will not stack , the item with the count of 100 will stay on the top.
Current behavior: if you move a item with a count of 100 to a ground with the item with the same id and a count below 100 they are stacking.
Someone can help me to fix this?
How it should be:
current behavior:

What is your expected behavior? Personally, if I had to touch such a system at all, I'd make the lower count buoyant over the 100 stack.

So a full stack would be injected wherever the lesser count stack is, and push everything above it up 1 stackpos.

This is the behavior I want, I know it's silly but I would like to make it look like the old versions of Tibia.

Back