• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Stackable items... +rep if helps!

Believer

Aashora.net
Reaction score
Hello!

How to make assassin star not stackable.. so you only can have one in hand..
It is infinite so i wonder how to remove the stacking?

Please help!!

look in config lua somewhere, there it says "active stackable items arrows, runes, etc..." make sure that you type "true" in the field

I dont mean the removing..
I mean like if oyu have 1 star in backpack then you can add more till the stacking is 100 stars.

I want it to be like a sword. to be JUST 1. not 100 in one stack. lol

Etc.

16:41 You see 100 assassin stars (Atk:65).
It can only be wielded properly by players of level 80 or higher.
They weigh 200.00 oz.
ItemID: [7368].
Position: [X: 32345] [Y: 32219] [Z: 7].

I WANT IT like this:

16:42 You see an assassin star (Atk:65).
It can only be wielded properly by players of level 80 or higher.
It weighs 2.00 oz.
ItemID: [7368].
Position: [X: 32345] [Y: 32219] [Z: 7].

ONLY ONE STAR.. YOU CANT ADD MORE TO IT. LIKE ONE SWORD.. YOU CANT ADD 2 SWORD INTO TOGETHER!

Yeah, the thing is if you have an otserv with the tibia version lower than 9.0, you can download OTItem Editor, which will change the item.otb, in data/itens.
after done that you have to open the program and load your .otb file, like this:
foto1jq.jpg

when done, go in "others", select id 7368, and uncheck stackable, like this:
foto2j.jpg

When done that save it.

the thing is will need the .dat and .spr from the tibia version you want to use, so copy it and put in the otitemeditor / data folder, change the spr and dat to like tibia910.spr and tibia910.dat, for the version 9.1 i didn't find a item editor yet but i'm sure will be one soon, the last version i found is Download.

if i helped you please rep++

----edit-----
sorry for the low quality pictures

Yeah, the thing is if you have an otserv with the tibia version lower than 9.0, you can download OTItem Editor, which will change the item.otb, in data/itens.
after done that you have to open the program and load your .otb file, like this:
View attachment 9863

when done, go in "others", select id 7368, and uncheck stackable, like this:
View attachment 9864

When done that save it.

the thing is will need the .dat and .spr from the tibia version you want to use, so copy it and put in the otitemeditor / data folder, change the spr and dat to like tibia910.spr and tibia910.dat, for the version 9.1 i didn't find a item editor yet but i'm sure will be one soon, the last version i found is Download.

if i helped you please rep++

----edit-----
sorry for the low quality pictures

Thanks but it is not what i am looking for, i already knew that.
I want a way without making custom client.. Is there a way?
I remember before it was possible by adding attribute to items.xml? Isnt that possible anymore?

Look in your libs...
or use one of this commands z/y/x , and in script where u have spell like "exori hur" change effect from sword to assassin star.

I think he wants a sword to have range like a shooting star
To do that you must edit it in items.xml and add attribute "range" (copy it from another distance weapon or w/e) and attribute "distanceefect" and ur done

Back