• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Staff Needed -- Serious Server

SamerX

Reaction score
I'm Looking for Gods, Cms, Gms, Senators and Tutors. I have a serious server.

Server Info:

Exp: 15x
Skills: 10x
Magic Level: 8x
Loot: 2x

Map Information: Forgotten Edited

Level to buy house: 50
Level to form guild: 50
Protection Level: 50

Dedicated 24/7*
NO Lag*
Enchanting Weapon System Working 100%
All outfits
All vocations
Fast attack (1 hit per 0.8 sec)
Balanced Vocations
Everyday Editing Map
Always something new

ALSO LOOKING FOR A HOSTER, HE WILL BE THE THIRD GOD.

Staff:

Gods
- GOD SamerX
- GOD Gangsta-jr
- Free slot

Community Managers
- Free slot
- Free slot
- Free slot

Gamemasters
- GM Hermes
- Free slot
- Free slot
- Free slot

Senators
- Free slot
- Free slot
- Free slot
- Free slot
- Free slot

Tutors
- Free slot
- Free slot
- Free slot
- Free slot
- Free slot
- Free slot

If you want to be part of the staff please fill:

My Name is?
What position do I want?
Why Do I want this position?
Will I give level and items to anyone?
Will I play with broadcast feature?
Will I help in the help channel at every moment?
Any comments?
Do you know all the commands of your position?
When did you started playing OT Servers?

Thank you.

Yours,
Sporking Team

Last edited:
My Name is = Sascha F.
What position do I want = God / GM
Why Do I want this position = Im very experienced in Otservers.I play tibia since 2002 and know almost everything (incl. Rules and Commands)
Will I give level and items to anyone = Nice Question:p . Of course not!
Will I play with broadcast feature = If there is something which has to be broadcasted i wont hesitate to do so.
Will I help in the help channel at every moment = Ill keep the help channel open all the time , so ill always be available for help.
Any comments= I have a lot of spare time now , <Christmas Holidays> . (Of course ill have a lot of time for the server after chr. aswell.

Some more information about me : I am 17 years old.Im from Bottrop, Germany.I can speak and write German fluently.Also I can speak and write English quite well.

My Name is? I'm Andrew, I am sixteen. I know russian (ja znaju russkij!), english (i speak english!), ukrainian (ja wmiju goworyty po ukrainsku!) and polish (mowie po polsku!).
What position do I want? Whatever.
Why Do I want this position? Just because ^^,. I'm player since 7.4, was senior tutor in Tibia twice, then I was retired from RL. Now I'm scripted and mapped to small OT for friends (10 ppl) we fought there etc, and we never let in guys we don't know. Now I left this project and I'm free.
Will I give level and items to anyone? Hm, let me think.. I can take levels from player rotfl! Just kidding. Ofcourse not ._.
Will I play with broadcast feature? Nope, just when neccesary.
Will I help in the help channel at every moment? Maybe not at every, I have real life too, but when it's neccesary, I could help.
Any comments? Tell me what do you want to know, and I'll tell you.
Do you know all the commands of your position? Sure.
When did you started playing OT Servers? Like I said. Since 7.4.

But not sure at 100% I want to join, because I don't know anything about server.

Last edited:
@up

Why? :S

@upup

Hermes I think you will be a nice GM, I'm sorry but the third GOD must be the hoster ;)

@Anothai
0j0j0j :f, your pig is looking at me ._. that's weird!

@SamerX
info blzplxplx. Haha, kidding. So will you provide us with more info about server?

Application.

My Name is: Karl

What position do I want: Senator

Why Do I want this position: I want this postion because i want you to decide whether i am suitable for a gm or cm postion before i just ask straight away for it.

Will I give level and items to anyone: I will obviously not give any levels or items to anybody.

Will I play with broadcast feature: I will only use the broadcast feature to broadcast upcoming updates and information.

Will I help in the help channel at every moment: I will try to help everybody who asks for help in the help channel as fast as possible. If i cannot help them i will ask them to ask another Member of Staff.

Any comments: How Long Has The Server Been running and Can you tell me the server forum?

Do you know all the commands of your position: Yes I know every command known to all positions that you can have in an OT. The only ones i dot know is the custom ones obviously. XD

When did you started playing OT Servers: I started playing OTS Around 3 Years ago and I Played Rl tibia For 2 Years So I am experienced in tibia.

I Hope I am Right For You, Karl. :D

My Name is? Travis
What position do I want? Gm or w/e
Why Do I want this position? I been Gm's in other Private Games like Wow,OT,Silkroad and alot of people like the why i run the servers
Will I give level and items to anyone? nope (abusing the power)
Will I play with broadcast feature? nope (unless i need to use it )
Will I help in the help channel at every moment? Yes if i can help the person in need
Any comments?
Do you know all the commands of your position? Yes
When did you started playing OT Servers? Started playing when They first started open tibia because Real tibia gets old fast for me

Have knowledge of using SQL,Windows Scripting,SQL scripting,phpadmin,Wamp server,mysql
some apache and General knowledge of Setting up Server's for different games

My Name is? Pierre. I'm french and i speak english :)
What position do I want? GM or CM
Why Do I want this position?I like help people for their project. I play Tibia sinc 2000 and OT since 2002
Will I give level and items to anyone? No way.

Will I play with broadcast feature? necessary ONLY.
Will I help in the help channel at every moment? Sure, I help people at eer moment, it's my job.
Any comments? No
Do you know all the commands of your position? Not sure, i need to revise XD
When did you started playing OT Servers? 2002

My Name is? Jovan
What position do I want? God
Why Do I want this position? I want to help people and help you making the server better.
Will I give level and items to anyone? Ofcourse not
Will I play with broadcast feature?No
Will I help in the help channel at every moment?Yes
Any comments?My MSN: [email protected]
Do you know all the commands of your position?Yes ofcourse
When did you started playing OT Servers? 4-5 years ago

If you are interested contac me on : [email protected] :thumbup:

My Name is?
-Justin Trammell
What position do I want?
-Any Open. Mabye Help Add to the Map when it grows, Web design.. anything.
Why Do I want this position?
-Main reason im applying is to have fun in a team. im a full team player, and i want to do something in open tibia. And im really good at most anything im put to and im Really nice and calm.
Will I give level and items to anyone?
- Trick Question! nope i never do. Not even my own character.
Will I play with broadcast feature?
-Only if a update or something really important needs told to the players online.
Will I help in the help channel at every moment?
-Yes Every second i am online the help channel and the game channel are open.
Any comments?
-Server could use more places on map mabye?.. even if im not told to add to it ill submit some peices i create to the server.
Do you know all the commands of your position?
-Most, but i have a commands list so if any are added i would most likly no know them.
When did you started playing OT Servers?
-When 7.6 came out. i hosted/played.

My Name is? Hi, I'm Adam. Im from USA, Kentucky.. I speak only english. =(
What position do I want? I would like to be a CM(Community Manager)
Why Do I want this position? I would like to have this position because I work well with others in-game, and I believe CM would be the best position for what I can do with this server.
Will I give level and items to anyone? No, ofcourse not. If you do that, all you do is give others a greater advantage of being the best! ^^
Will I play with broadcast feature? Ofcourse not, you can't spam the players xD, only when neccessary.
Will I help in the help channel at every moment? Always, anytime I'm online, I will pay attention to players in need and help anyway I can.
Any comments? I will do my best to make the server the best there are.
Do you know all the commands of your position? Yes, I do. ^^
When did you started playing OT Servers? Ive played OT's for as long as I can remember. Definately since 7.4. =)

P.S.- Thanks for reading =)

My Name is: Aho
What position do I want: An God
Why Do I want this position: well i want to help you and the server!
Will I give level and items to anyone: hell no! i dont even give lvls on high rate servers lol!
Will I play with broadcast feature: no i will use it when it need to be in use
Will I help in the help channel at every moment: well i think i need to if you dont have any tutors
Any comments: i think i like this server xD!
Do you know all the commands of your position: yeah :p and if i forget an coment i just open the comand list
When did you started playing OT Servers: since 7.1

My Name is? Derek~ just call me zigga
What position do I want? GM or CM
Why Do I want this position? because i love the outfit xD jk.
because i haved owned a couple of OT servers, minor ones, not really seriose projects, but anyway. i like helping players and got alot of free time
Will I give level and items to anyone? Of course not! i think that feature is stupid.
Will I play with broadcast feature? i wont play with it, but if i feel there is something important, that everyone should i know, i wont hesitate.
Will I help in the help channel at every moment? I keep the help channel open at all times, no matter were im playing. short and simple Yes
Any comments? i have got alot of free time, i can only speak english =[.
Do you know all the commands of your position? yes, as i said before, ive owned many OT's
When did you started playing OT Servers? hmm maybe a year or so. i dont really know.

Thanks, zigga

btw im not a noob, i came from OT***S.Net =]

a Gm appli~

My Name is? - Allen
What position do I want? - Gamemaster
Why Do I want this position? - I like to help people and i have some sence of humor, ofc i will have a eye of the botters
Will I give level and items to anyone? - Why shud i be a corrupt GM? :eek:
Will I play with broadcast feature? - If i login i will Broadcast "Hello im back, if someone need's help or something msg me."
Will I help in the help channel at every moment? - Sure, why not?
Any comments? - Well i like to help ppl and and catch botters :)
Do you know all the commands of your position? - yes i do, but i dont want much commands , i just want tp to player , tp player to me , broadcast & invisible and ofc the /a command :)
When did you started playing OT Servers? - b4 3 years

King Regards, Pro Warbringer

Back