• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Staff Needed -- Serious Server

My Name is? Alek rl name is Aleksander

What position do I want? Gamemaster.

Why Do I want this position? I want dis position cuz i like to help peopels whit problems and i also like to Keep your server cleaned of Cheaters.

Will I give level and items to anyone? I will never give any players lvls or items. trust me

Will I play with broadcast feature? just if it`s imporrtent

Will I help in the help channel at every moment? I will help all on the help channel but sometimes i got a work in rl world to.
Any comments? If you need more info about me add mine Msn. [email protected]

Do you know all the commands of your position? yes i do :).
When did you started playing OT Servers? I Starded play tibia since 7.1 and i have been played now to 8.4.

Last edited:
My Name is? Pablo

What position do I want? Gamemaster

Why Do I want this position? I want this position cause I want this ot server to be clean from cheating like a baby diaper.

Will I give level and items to anyone? No

Will I play with broadcast feature? No, just if it's needed.

Will I help in the help channel at every moment? Of course

Any comments? If you want something just PM me here on Otland.

Do you know all the commands of your position? Ye I do

When did you started playing OT Servers? For like four years.

Yours,

//Pablo

Last edited:
My Name is? Joakim (In-game name "JoccE" or "Lysh" i am from sweden
What position do I want? Community Managers or God
Why Do I want this position? Because i am a fare player that like order in serious servers. I also got huge experience in Open Tibia server
Will I give level and items to anyone? Ofc not -.-
Will I play with broadcast feature? No, i only broadcast important stuffs
Will I help in the help channel at every moment? Ofc i will help alot in the help channel and CTRL + R reports
Any comments? I've been learning about ots for alot of years now, I had like 3-4 servers of my own before and been GM/CM on to many. I can help with stuffs on the server like mapping and some scripting.
Do you know all the commands of your position? Yes i know all the commands and know how to use them
When did you started playing OT Servers? I started playing when 7.4 was released

I can host but right now i can only handle 25 players :(
so no idea to let me host before i get new internet

Last edited:
My Name is = Donio - No need to put my last name here -
What position do I want = GM / CM
Why Do I want this position = Im very experienced in Otservers.I have played tibia since 2001-(2) and I know most of the things that a tibia play should know
Will I give level and items to anyone = Why should I?
Will I play with broadcast feature = If there is something importnat to know about the server, I might be able to broadcast it.
Will I help in the help channel at every moment = Ill keep the help channel open all the time , so ill always be available for help.
Any comments= I do not realy got any comments at the time.

My Name is? Phillip
Why Do I want this position? Because I feel I can the players out more as a gamemaster than tutors. I can also host.
Will I give level and items to anyone? no
Will I play with broadcast feature? no
Will I help in the help channel at every moment? no i'm a gamemaster, i will if neccassary, however
Any comments? sounds like this server will do good
Do you know all the commands of your position? yes i do
When did you started playing OT Servers? 4+ years ago

Rofl, this guy is a faggot, noone join his server, I messaged him on MSN, I said Hello, hes like, quien eres? Then I siad Do you speak english and he said fuck you and blocked me.

Stupid application, guys a faggot.

Mizo said:
Real Information

Name : Mizo/Moataz
Intrested in : Mapping.
Language fluently: English, Arabic.

Ingame Information

FAQ

1-How long I've been playing?
-Around 4 years.

2-Have you ever made any custom maps?
-Yes, I've made 2 Custom maps,1st I've REVAMPED Merania's map, But from the very first i customed it 30%, Continued atm 60%, 2nd made my own Custom map, But i dont like it that much..
3rd Edited real-tibia map Thais is prolly changed, Added a Donators island for those who'd like to donate for our server.

3-How long you'll be online each day?
I'll be online 24/7, But this month I wont be Able to play cus I got the Mid-year exams, BUT i promise for an Unexpected change when i'm back.

I'm also a WebDesigner, WebDeveloper, Also a Story writer.

In god Request

Position as a god.

Why should i get this Position?
-I know basics on OTS, playing since 2003.

Will you give levels to players?
-Probably not, If I'll do it you can check my Logs.

Why i want this Position?
Cus Its the normal-thing that i'll get if i'm one of the Team staff.

What if i'll be a Mapper,WebDesigner/Developer?

-I'll take a right-shared part of the Donations.

Cheers, Mizo - A main Mapper on the Merania's crew.

My Name is? AniMe
What position do I want? Senator
Why Do I want this position? Because its good way to help and be on top.
Will I give level and items to anyone? Depend on gm's
Will I play with broadcast feature? no
Will I help in the help channel at every moment? I will try to make qestions desapare
Any comments? Well this server should have many ppl
Do you know all the commands of your position? yes
When did you started playing OT Servers? since 7.9

My Name is? Daniel and i live in Sweden i speak swedish, english, some spanish & japanese.

What position do I want? Hoster 24/7 100/100. (I can give you a speed test later if you like)

Why Do I want this position? I have a powerfull PC i would like to test out.

Will I give level and items to anyone? No.

Will I play with broadcast feature? Not unless it is needed.

Will I help in the help channel at every moment? yes i will help people who asks questions in the help channel.

Any comments? Used to host Klantskalle OT with Zuttlan back in the days Also where a GM at Softcores OT. (Was also asked to host thier second server.)

Do you know all the commands of your position? Yes i do indeed.

When did you started playing OT Servers? good question i do think i still have the first OT server ever made some where on the comp, but since 7.1 if i am not mistaken.

Can also post my TP test it goes kinda allot faster in TPTEST5.

Speed test.

Last edited:
My Name is? Alvi

What position do I want? GM or Senator

Why Do I want this position? because I like to help people, and I like that everybody follow the rules.. i speak Spanish, English and Portuguese, i think that is important because i can help to ppl that don't know the english.

Will I give level and items to anyone? Good question.. I assure you that no.. :p

Will I play with broadcast feature? if i need it to help, of course that yes.

Will I help in the help channel at every moment? Yes, i will help to everybody.. i like it =)..

Any comments? I hope be a GM or Senator in this server.. I can help you to improve the server

Do you know all the commands of your position? I know only the GM's commands.. i dont know Senator commands..

When did you started playing OT Servers? Umm :).. I started playin tibia since 2001.. I started playing and create OT Servers since "survive server" started (Server 7.0)

More info about me: I have 17 years old, i have 7 years playing tibia and 3 years playing and made servers. :)

My Name is? Rasmus.
What position do I want? CM
Why Do I want this position? Expected, Can help with adv scripts, part of hiberic.
Will I give level and items to anyone? "yes to everyone". ofc not.
Will I play with broadcast feature? When needed.
Will I help in the help channel at every moment? Yup. at most as possible.
Any comments? nop
Do you know all the commands of your position? yup
When did you started playing OT Servers? hm, like 7 years ago.

My Name is? Nick
Why Do I want this position? Been Gamemaster Before, currently not busy
Will I give level and items to anyone? No it ruins the fun in serious ots!
Will I play with broadcast feature? No, the broadcast function (/B or #b) should only be used in Serious cases
Will I help in the help channel at every moment? Yes, always open :)
Any comments? No
Do you know all the commands of your position? Yes, unless you have changed some of the access required.
When did you started playing OT Servers? Ermmm over 1 1/2 years

Please Read..

My Name is? Scott Davies
What position do I want? GOD/GM/CM
Why Do I want this position? I belive that these would be the perfect role for me as i love playing tibia, and i like to help people along the way.
Will I give level and items to anyone? No one.. I will only do what i am told to do by you..
Will I play with broadcast feature? No.. I will only broadcast important messages that you have told me to broadcast or ones that i feel are necessary
Will I help in the help channel at every moment? Yes as i said before i love to help people
Any comments? Please consider me
Do you know all the commands of your position? Yes i have been GM on many servers
When did you started playing OT Servers? 7.9 onwards

:)

wanna join

i wanna join as a community manager to help and answer questions, thats what im good at i have respect and loyalty to every part of the community no i get along with the rules and do not break them i am a fast learner to the rules and i am online most of the day 9 hours or so im 16 years old my rl tibia life: nothing to do with ot and its propertys so nvm rl tibia my ot tibia life: been playing for about a year - since 8.00... and im american so i guess that gives enough info add me on msn if you wanna talk [email protected] k thanks hope to join your server

My Name is - Matt.
What position do I want - Game Master.
Why Do I want this position - i've been GM on servers in the past. And they've said i was doing a good job. I also chose this pos because i've always been GM, no higher, no lower.
Will I give level and items to anyone - absolutly not
Will I play with broadcast feature - <same as above>
Will I help in the help channel at every moment - <if i can be of any help, i will give it>
Any comments - dont know if the spots are actualy filled,so i thought id try :)
Do you know all the commands of your position - yes
When did you started playing OT Servers - maybe 2 or 3 years ago

dunno if the spots are all gone, thot id try this :) hope they're not tho

If you want to be part of the staff please fill:

My Name is? Rick
What position do I want? GOD
Why Do I want this position? Well, I start running, building, manage servers from 7.1 I can do everything scripting, mapping, site-manager all..
Will I give level and items to anyone? No, that will fucked up the server I always liked serious servers!
Will I play with broadcast feature? No, that looks ONprofessional
Will I help in the help channel at every moment? Yes, it will open everytime I will logg in
Any comments? well, I'm a allrounder I can do everything u want :)
Do you know all the commands of your position? Yes, I do.
When did you started playing OT Servers? 7.1

My Name is? Josue Peña
What position do I want? God/GM
Why Do I want this position?I practically know all positions scripter, mapper, webmaster , etc. In my past server i made my custom quests, made a custom server with coustom items. I think i could be a great part of your staff
Will I give level and items to anyone? Jajaja of course not
Will I play with broadcast feature? Ill let you decide
Will I help in the help channel at every moment? When im not busy yes
Any comments?
Do you know all the commands of your position? Yes
When did you started playing OT Servers? since 2005 i dont play servers I make them its so much fun ^^

My Name is?
- Alexander
What position do I want?
- Gamemaster
Why Do I want this position?
- Because I wish to be able to help people in other ots then I currently play myself.
Will I give level and items to anyone?
- Wont be a chance, and since im not knowing anyone I wont be able to be unfair.
Will I play with broadcast feature?
- Nop, will hardly use it if not needed.
Will I help in the help channel at every moment?
- Of course, or else there is no need.
Any comments?
- I speak alot of different languages, which might be an advance.
Do you know all the commands of your position?
- Yes.
When did you started playing OT Servers?
- In 2004 was my first beginning. :)

Good luck with your new OT.

Back