• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Stairs are bugged, i can go up but i can't go down from it.

PleagueX

Reaction score
The topic explains most of it, i can walk up but when im about to walk down the character can't. It is like something is blocking? It is not a border tile, i also have a ground tile beneath the stair. So i just dont know what the problem is. :/

Edit : While im at it, i can want to ask help about the depots aswell. They just stopped working, i walk onto the tile as usal, it tells me that i have 58 items in the container. I open it up and it is a "locker" not a depot and i have no items in it?

Go to /server folder/data/items/items.xml and search for "stairs" (ctrl + f)
then look if there is something like this:
<item fromid="410" toid="411" name="stairs">
<attribute key="floorchange" value="down"/>

Alright, i got that Items.XML file. But it just gave me a shitload of "invalid item" errors.

Im using 7.6 so you know.

Your optimal choice would be to upgrade to a modern distribution.
Even Avesta has far less bugs and far more features than YurOts.

I might have accidently tried to change this map to 8.54 with RME.. That shit could'v fuck'd it up? But i dont have an save, i have been mapping alot now on the map and i dont have any backup on that.

Back