• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Stairs making exhaust

RealSoft

Banned User
Reaction score
You should really remove the stair exhaust..

1: a guy gets pk:ed,

2: The pk run to Darashia Dragons and stair jump + heal bot.

it's just bullshit to allow faggots to protect themselves with both heal bot + jumping in so many stairs..

stair jump make fight exhaust is just bullshit, what does anyone win on it? except faggots that's running from hes death.

secondly, do you really have to make extra cash of botters? seriously, why not have a straight deletion on anyone get caught for botting?
he can pay undelete the first time but not the second time..

Over and out.

I'd say just keep that and in stead of it try to make the darashia shit easier, not 69272 stairs but just 1, (if thats possible).

That means that people with auto attack can pump him to easy, and since like everyone has it, dont remove it.

and why should the game become worse to fight botters?

delete everyone that bot, problem solved...

Right now everyone bot in moonhawk, everyone is botting -.-"

I'm not like you need 20 people on 1 person... -.-

and again, I was stuck at those fucking stairs and really got pissed off...

Hypocrite much? You said you can't kill someone because of the stair exhaust and later you say you don't need "20" people to kill 1 guy.

It doesn't make a difference anyways? If you let the stair exhaust stay, botters will be punished.

If you do it away, people with auto-attack can easily kill others. And you still can't cuz you gotta be insanely fast with ur hands & reaction.

dont remove stair exaust good luck having stackbattles then

Back