• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

stamina

roffball

Reaction score
im loggade out my char now i got 14:02h stamina left. just make stamina better fast like after ss or some

im botting fucking 12 chars here and im dont got any stamina of one of them. just fix it and im manuelt one char and i got got any stamina now i got like 17:00 h stamina fucking retard stamina if you are a no-life you cant play here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im botting fucking 12 chars here and im dont got any stamina of one of them. just fix it and im manuelt one char and i got got any stamina now i got like 17:00 h stamina fucking retard stamina if you are a no-life you cant play here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't use bot and i do not have stamina to hunt :/
This stamina system is the major problem in here. Botters will die sooner or later but if only we could have stamina :(

Roffball all he do is blocks spawn with 4 knights in Hive and bots there all the time with 2 or 3x mages hahaha

ferro ARE YOU MAD? kkkkkk blocking of spwan gj you can block spwan 15 min to lost pz retard

- - - Updated - - -

and all ferro can do are to use combot bot and navi. but them sux so hard on that to so retard we coming after you later plx dont x-log and die :p

HAHAHAHA! Yeah for sure ull be blocking spawn to lose pz, HAHAHA! What a jerk.. and yeah today we killed 2 noobs from ur team and you killed none. GRATZ!

Back